47 | Phil Foden - 2022/23

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it’s more to do with the Foden coming on as a substitute in the 68th minute, to be the player taken off in the 81st minute courtesy of Shaw’s idiocy, rather than say Saka who had been on since the start and was blowing out of his arse and giving it away left, right and centre.

I’d say it’s less about his fitness, but more the mental knock it can give a player in those circumstances considering he can’t seem to buy a place in the England starting eleven.
TBH I think that SG made the decision to take both wingers down and sub Tripper and James on when Shaw was sent off. Tripper put his shirt on standing at the line. James was given just a bit time to get ready and came on at next dead ball. It looks really bad to Foden and harsh for his feeling. But I don't think SG is really that wicked... He is just not a good coach and should be replaced sooner than later...

Last edited:
He wasn't in training pics before Bayern, last I heard they were hoping he'd be back for Arsenal in 2 weeks time.

It's been about three weeks so you'd imagine he's not far off getting back into training on his own and then if all goes well that Arsenal game could see him come back. If we're still competing on all fronts when he returns then what a boost.

Is needed desperately on the right wing. So much better than Mahrez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.