47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont think Pep will try to tinker for Foden away from the RW. He is on fire there.

Alvarez and Bernie are likely the midfield starters. With Nunes, Kova and Lewis as the backup.

Over time he will play in midfield and this is why I want us to buy a RW down the line in Takefuso Kubo. Letting Foden play centrally when I assume Bernie asks to leave again.

I’d argue he does play in the middle throughout the game. He often drifts off the right wing and plays centrally during a game.

Phil Foden is the most talented English footballer since Gazza.
The lad is a phenomenon.

I say this all the time. I mean Bellingham is sensational and he might become England's most important player. He's a great mix of ability and mentality. But Foden is as close to an Iniesta for an Englishman that we can possibly get.

Because of how good we are he's just another exceptional cog in our machine. If he's playing for any other club he stands out above everyone else and gets more recognition.

The way he moves with the ball is sublime.

Thought he was really good. Maybe a couple of poor giveaways in the second half but was involved in almost all our goals.

Played really well as always, his control taking the ball at speed is something else, he’s having a great season.

Played really well as always, his control taking the ball at speed is something else, he’s having a great season.
massively disagree. he cost us possession a number of times in dangerous areas bu trying too much instead of picking his moment.

the guy has the talent and attributes to have been Messi by now - starting his career on the right and yet 6 seasons in he doesnt score or create enough consistently.

seems harsh because he does play well every other game or two but there shouldn't even be a question of whether or not he is picked for big games - and yet there is for Pep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.