47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s a very good player but lets be honest after 5 years in the team he should be getting compared to Salah and Messi by now given his skillset and he just isnt that good yet. At time he is - but its once a month not every week.

Two excellent performances from him and there will not be a single England fan out there who doesn't think he should start in the middle now. Southgate tried it, he impressed...it's whether he has the faith in the defensive players to allow Phil and Bellingham to start together. And I can see why he wouldn't want to do that when he has Maguire as his most trusted option. As an aside, I was impressed with Guehi. A shame we'll probably not see him and Stones have enough time to mould a partnership before the Euros.
He’s a very good player but lets be honest after 5 years in the team he should be getting compared to Salah and Messi by now given his skillset and he just isnt that good yet. At time he is - but its once a month not every week.
I expected more from him by now due to his talent. He shouldn’t be getting compared to Messi though because like nearly every other great player from the last 20 years he’s not and never will be in the same class as Messi.

Woww some of the shit being thrown about on here ,Walt is 23 years of age messi didn’t Come into his own till he was 26

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.