47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
How on earth is it a typical foden performance? As above in half the games this season he’s getting the motm vote on this forum. Or a crucial goal or creating plenty of chances.

Most if not all of our players aren’t great every single game. Again just unbelievably harsh criticism.

Some of the best players in the world often don’t dominate entire games every week, but get a goal and assist. You want him to be the best player every game, otherwise it’s not good enough?
It's very harsh but he is lazy at times, several times yesterday he gave up when tracking back, elite players have to be involved, they have to change games and makes games theirs, and for me Foden should be an elite player with his incredible talent.

It's very harsh but he is lazy at times, several times yesterday he gave up when tracking back, elite players have to be involved, they have to change games and makes games theirs, and for me Foden should be an elite player with his incredible talent.
Haaland should have scored, Dias made mistakes against Chelsea, Ederson should have saved one of the goals. All elite players who sometimes don’t perform every week. Players like messi often didn’t do much apart from score when it mattered.

He scored when it was 1-1. Got into a great position and changed the game. As I said I think what you’re saying is very harsh on a player who consistently has played very well this season

Haaland should have scored, Dias made mistakes against Chelsea, Ederson should have saved one of the goals. All elite players who sometimes don’t perform every week. Players like messi often didn’t do much apart from score when it mattered.

He scored when it was 1-1. Got into a great position and changed the game. As I said I think what you’re saying is very harsh on a player who consistently has played very well this season
Very harsh as said, they are top players, some of their performances yesterday and for many games this season shown they have let their standards drop.

A repeat of Phil's Man of the Match performance against Villa at Wembley few years back ( from the right wing) wouldn't go amiss tomorrow night..

A repeat of Phil's Man of the Match performance against Villa at Wembley few years back ( from the right wing) wouldn't go amiss tomorrow night..
You have to think Phil will be back on the left tomorrow with Grealish and Doku out.

Maybe not a bad thing. He ALWAYS has killed Matty Cash more than any other it feels like. ha.

You have to think Phil will be back on the left tomorrow with Grealish and Doku out.

Maybe not a bad thing. He ALWAYS has killed Matty Cash more than any other it feels like. ha.
Yeah I did think that after posting. As long as he's in top form.
We need him to be tomorrow...one of our senior players now !

I currently have zero issues with Phil. Think he is in a rich vein of form. But unfortunately, our losses the last 3 games (yes, I consider them all losses) have tarred an otherwise scintillating 3 weeks of individually fantastic performances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.