47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
For all his hype, he is rarely the one who takes the game by the scruff of its neck, , plays a consistent good 90, Constant MOM or scores an important winning goal.
Really needs to take the next step up

For all his hype, he is rarely the one who takes the game by the scruff of its neck, , plays a consistent good 90, Constant MOM or scores an important winning goal.

Scored a goal when it was 1-1, despite being completed isolated on the wing. Took the game by the scruff of the neck midweek and won us the game…

As I’ve said previously the criticism at time on here is ridiculous. He basically needs to be motm every game otherwise he gets criticised.

FFS

Bluemoon Man of the Match:

League (before today MOTM 5 times from 11 starts)

Foden - Newcastle (h)
Foden - Fulham (h)
Foden - Forest (h)
Foden - Brighton (h)
Foden - Chelsea (a)

Champions League (MOTM 2 times from 4 starts)

Foden - Young Boys (h)
Foden - RB Leipzig

All that suggests he has been consistently good this year. And no other player comes close.

I would keep Foden on.

But I got Pep's idea. Perhaps not happy with what Foden and Doku did in the opening goal...

I would keep Foden on.

But I got Pep's idea. Perhaps not happy with what Foden and Doku did in the opening goal...
His one footedness is losing him possession on a regular basis, and it is always leading to real danger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.