47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

He has a similarity to Robben in that you know they're gonna receive the ball or cut inside on their left and shoot, but it's still so hard to stop it happening.

I remember I used to watch Robben and wonder how he could do it so often when everyone what he's gonna do, defenders know but he was still able to do it. Obviously its just pure quality, skill, timing etc etc.

Foden also has that about him. Doesn't matter if you know what he wants to do because he will do it anyway. Its a bit like a magic trick.
Interestingly, he never really attempts to bend the ball in with the inside of his foot. He smashes it far or near post. In fact, he hit his first goal today, so it was bending away from the goal.

27 goals is actually insane and still 1 more game left. That’s only 6 less than Sergio’s best season tally.

Kev and Silva are some of our greatest ever, but like someone said before I reckon in terms of connection to the club and the fact he’s one of us, he can become the true king.

He will run things at the Euros and take the Ballon d'Or.
12/1..
Fucking hope so. The thing is if England win it they will spin an angle to suit Bellingham. Phil will have to be something like top scorer and best player, which is more than doable.

What a fucken player!!! Since he was 17 I always knew he would be a superstar!!! Will be City captain some day and who knows how many leagues he will have when he retires!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.