47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I knew that stupid comment would come.

You are actually accusing Foden to just be a system player you know that right.

The team is good, the coach is absolutely shit yeah, but still Bollockingham and Kane delivered the goods, which Foden doesn‘t do for England.

Which honestly as a non British guy can‘t care less. I need Foden just to deliver for City, but saying Foden is playing shit because you have a shit coach actually equals to Foden only is playing good for City because of our Legendary coach known as Pep Guardiola.

Foden has way too much individual class to not deliver for England.
So Bellingham and Kane have delivered have they ? Whilst in there positions
Meanwhile Phil gets 7 minutes in the position where he’s been the best in league
Yes that’s fucking stupid

Face it, Foden is on a hiding to nothing in this tournament. The media are in love with Bellend and Kane, so they have both scored 2 after contributing nothing apart from the goals. Foden has been playing his heart out, but hit the post, got caught offside a couple of times because his colleagues were too slow to play him onside, so the idiots in the Metro give him a 3 and Bellend and Kane get 7. Come home Phil and retire from Internationals until Southgate gets the sack

Well, to a point you’re bang on. I expected him to struggle once that goon of a manager didn’t pick Grealish, meaning Foden would be out of position on the left. However he’s still good enough to have done much better from the left and was able to drift in plenty 2nd half. From an England point of view as he’s not going to move position they’d probably be more balanced without him in the team.I think it’s a travesty he’s not the main man but that’s where we are now in the tournament.

Mad how before last season his most consistent spell for us was left wing. A position i never expected him to excel in. He developed a burst of pace under that sprint coach during that 6 months. You can see it on his highlight clips then how he was leaving quick fullbacks for dead on the outside. That pace hasn’t been there before or since. Quite bizarre really. This isn’t a dig at Phil btw!
Yes mate but he’s the best player in the prem through the middle so why should he be the one out of position all the time he’s has 7 minutes in the middle and that was through desperation .
How demoralising must it be to know your one of the best but your manager hasn’t the bollocks for you play there

Yes mate but he’s the best player in the prem through the middle so why should he be the one out of position all the time he’s has 7 minutes in the middle and that was through desperation .
How demoralising must it be to know your one of the best but your manager hasn’t the bollocks for you play there
I totally agree mate. The manager is a fucking boring idiot. He has unbelievable luck too.

Face it, Foden is on a hiding to nothing in this tournament. The media are in love with Bellend and Kane, so they have both scored 2 after contributing nothing apart from the goals. Foden has been playing his heart out, but hit the post, got caught offside a couple of times because his colleagues were too slow to play him onside, so the idiots in the Metro give him a 3 and Bellend and Kane get 7. Come home Phil and retire from Internationals until Southgate gets the sack

Didn’t Rice play a first time pass into him when Saka’s goal was ruled for Foden being offside?

Hard to dress up that Foden performance tbh
Played out of position granted, but thought it was his worst performance of the tournament so far
I was happy he got his goal and thought to myself no he can’t be offside given how he’s celebrating but he was, and really should have kept himself onside

Mightn’t start next game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.