47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Has he not already had great seasons? Or cemented himself as a top player. He’s been integral to quite a few of our league wins and trophies

But when a lot of people talk about him being a generational talent and the most talented English player of this generation, he might well be, but I don't think he's really cemented that in performances over sustained periods of time. I mean you and I don't know whether he's going to be playing from one week to the next but you can't really say that about some other players.

And you can't really just put that down to Pep because he's shown at clubs including here that some players will pretty much play every game if fit.

Don't get me wrong, I think he is extremely talented but I don't think he's quite yet really put the stamp on it to say he is one of the very best around in a position, in terms of consistent performances over periods of times.

I believe he can do that and he's good enough to do that.....I just don't think that's quite happened yet, just my opinion.

yeah, i think he’d suit us more as a right winger… not so much effective as an AM against low blocks - not much space to run into.

I'm his biggest fan but that was a poor showing.

Even more concerning for me was that Walker felt more confident in taking a penalty than he did... What has made Phil special in my eyes has always been his threat as a goalscorer along with supreme technical ability. Let's hope he's just having a dip in confidence. The season is young after all.

I'm his biggest fan but that was a poor showing.

Even more concerning for me was that Walker felt more confident in taking a penalty than he did... What has made Phil special in my eyes has always been his threat as a goalscorer along with supreme technical ability. Let's hope he's just having a dip in confidence. The season is young after all.
Kyle just said that Pep put him as the 5th taker.

not sure where you got that Phil didn’t want to take a pen…

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.