47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

I think we are going to see another level from this lad this season-what a player we have.

You've got to ask why this forum knew this, when the commentators hadn't a clue.

Nobody knew for certain, they just read between the lines with the news he travelled seperately and also because leaving a fit Phil on the bench in this form would have been pure fucking insanity. Sky obviously found the opportunity to spin their stupid City ruining Foden narrative.

Last edited:
Nobody knew for certain, they just read between the lines with the news he travelled seperately and also because leaving a fit Phil on the bench in this form would have been pure fucking insanity. Sky obviously found the opportunity to spin there stupid City ruining Foden narrative.
But they knew enough. Obviously the club might have kept schtum about it to avoid letting Sheffield United know, but if people could put 2 and 2 together, then surely someone with reporters who have access to the teams and managers before the game could do the same. Particularly when you're going to make a fuss about it.

It's absolute nonsense - but then what do you expect when they can't even remember that Phil was injured half of last season :/

i think he has, he seems more assured and mature about how he's doing things and this is something you'd expect from a world class talent as they gain age and experience, a natural progression
Fair enough.

I feel like he always looked class when given the opportunities to play centrally in past years and it's why so many of us hated seeing him hug the touchline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.