47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Different class again. Joy to watch.
If he wants it and he’s smart and committed he could be a great great footballer - dare I say it, as good as Dave ( I know I know ridiculous and almost sacrilege) - I can’t imagine a higher compliment

No doubt the gormless idiot Southgate will now bench him for the 2 England games

Honestly might be the most gifted footballer, outside of Messi, in the world right now.

Does anyone have Pep's telephone number. On behalf of all City fans I will call him next week and tell him that he obviously doesn't know what the hell he is doing haha!!. Playing the brilliant talent that is Phil Foden out on the wing is plain stupid...he has got to play centrally. We all know it and Pep will be ordered by me to do exactly that for the rest of the season. It's time to get tough and put him in his place????.

Quietly becoming more and more influential. Flashes of speed and brilliance, coupled with the humility to put in a shift when necessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.