47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
He annoyed me today.

Hes 23 now, not a kid anymore. Now that KDB is out, he should of been taking over today demanding the ball and creating chances, i didn't see that from him today.
Nah, said it a while ago, a lot of blues have blue tinted glasses on when judging Phil.

As you say, he doesn't take control of a game, and don't recall him really getting a touch in the first half.

Has his great moments, but he's played in all 3 positions behind Haaland, and I still don't think anyone knows which one he excels at.

Very disappointed in him today, no energy,a player of his ability should be running the show particularly against teams like Wolves.

Nah, said it a while ago, a lot of blues have blue tinted glasses on when judging Phil.

As you say, he doesn't take control of a game, and don't recall him really getting a touch in the first half.

Has his great moments, but he's played in all 3 positions behind Haaland, and I still don't think anyone knows which one he excels at.

Doesn’t take control of a game? Did you not watch the forest game or Newcastle game.

No one’s got blue tinted glasses on. He’s been excellent for most of the season. An average performance and now he’s not as good..

Foden mate, you want to replace KDB then you need to step up and not go missing when things are going wrong.

When games need winning, he's not looking like an elite player at the moment. Very good but not elite like KDB.

Doesn’t take control of a game? Did you not watch the forest game or Newcastle game.

No one’s got blue tinted glasses on. He’s been excellent for most of the season. An average performance and now he’s not as good..
They were great games from him, but Rodri was in the team as well. I wanted him to come for the ball, take it off Phillips and Dias and just run it and instead he was barely involved.

Foden mate, you want to replace KDB then you need to step up and not go missing when things are going wrong.

When games need winning, he's not looking like an elite player at the moment. Very good but not elite like KDB.
I think this is the problem we have massively high expectations of the lad and he is nowhere near the level of a fully fit Kevin.

We didn’t see it from anyone. Your comment about hes 23, not a kid anymore - what point are you trying to make? He’s been excellent most of the season.

He's done well in easier games when things are going well.

Up against it he goes missing.

KDB would make something from nothing. If Foden wants to start in his position then he needs to do that and not go missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.