47 | Phil Foden - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Phil needs to work on hs shooting , he scuffs a lot of shots when in good positions , his all round game is superb but he has to increase his goal ratio to become world class , to think he is'nt near his peak is mouth watering , i can see him controlling big games in a couple of years with Pep's coaching

Yep the messi who had two of the greatest midfielders the world has ever seen doing the Donkey work
Why is anyone even mentioning Messi when talking about Foden? The bloke was on a different level to anyone who’s played football ever. Yes Foden can and should improve due to the ability he has. Comparing him to the best player ever though is completely unfair.

Woww some of the shit being thrown about on here ,Walt is 23 years of age messi didn’t Come into his own till he was 26

You must be trolling there.

He won 4 Ballon d'Or's by the time he was 25. He was Barcelona's record scorer by then and had scored in two champions league winning finals. 3 European golden boots too by then.

His ability/talent can't be questioned in terms of him being gifted with a ball.

It just seems to me he rarely gets going with a long period of top performances where he is doing it almost week in and week out over a sustained period of time.

He blows hot and cold a fair bit in my opinion, especially for someone with that talent. He looks to have the ability you would find in a player that should be competing for player the season awards throughout the whole league, but his consistency doesn't put him near that category.

I don't expect a 9 out of 10 very week, but I still think his ability to truly influence games is very hit and miss.

Time flies too, he's nearly in his mid 20s. By the end of this season he's 24. He's not a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.