47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

Needs to start imposing himself on games from the start now.

Maybe there is something going on in his life, but needs to do his job and forget whatever it is for 90 minutes every few days.
To be fair he only played 35 minutes? And he imposed himself pretty much every game last season.

He’s just coming back, so I’d expect to see him get back to his best the more games he plays.

To be fair he only played 35 minutes? And he imposed himself pretty much every game last season.

He’s just coming back, so I’d expect to see him get back to his best the more games he plays.
Hence the word “now.”

He’s had a rest, he’s young, he’s the POTY.

It’s time to start earning his crust.

I have a feeling he is starting to regain his form and that's very important for us.

That fucking England team, full of chaos and looser mentality always has bad influence on him and I was worried he would need more time to find strength in himself and return to his best football..

Hopefully these easy matches till Tottenham will help him and Phill will start to deliver those match-winning performances.

We need him at his best now, we can't rely on Haaland scoring every game and no one else is stepping up at the moment in front of goal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.