47 | Phil Foden - 2024/25

I think there's enough floating about from different sources to suggest it wasn't just an illness, hopefully whatever it is has been resolved and we can get last seasons Phil back.

Just highlights that sport professionals are no different than the rest of us in things they face, except it's magnified by their public profile and everyone wanting to know what their problems are. Im sure in Phil's and Jack's case they will get all the support from the club they need both have close families as well

Has to start tonight as we'll need him against Fulham. Would expect a strong team tonight after the draw to Newcastle and with another International break looming. Would be good to see a few changes just to give everyone a bit of a kick into action.

Sam Lee was saying on his podcast he doesn't know what's really gone on but he knows Foden wasn't "ill".

He said it's a bit of a Grealish "get your shit together" type situation.

No idea how true that is and I know a lot of you on here hate Sam Lee but there you go..

It's pretty obvious when he was out for weeks on end that he wasn't ill.

It's pretty obvious when he was out for weeks on end that he wasn't ill.
Whatever's going on...

One of Pep's greatest strengths as a manager, is that he takes no shit - at all - from any player. If Foden has fallen afoul of Pep somehow, and isn't playing because of this, I trust in Pep.

Remember - for example - the bullshit Yaya was trying to pull with the help of his manager. Pep adroitly shut that down, demanding an apology from him before Yaya was allowed to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.