4th place (merged)

MSP said:
Santiago Street . said:
I make a living from people's kneejerk opinions. What the fuck is all this talk about Spurs for ? They're on a good run but they won't finish 2nd and they are nowhere near our level. Last season when they came to our place they were being spoken of as possible title candidates but they imploded down the stretch as they'll do again to a lesser extent this time.

How the fuck can people say this season's shit because we were out of the title race in February ? Err no we fucking weren't and nor are we now. We're out of it when the maths tell us so.

CL results are misleading. It's a shit competition skewed in favour of the status quo.

The Sheikh won't be here forever, 2nd in the league and potential FA Cup semi finalists is a brilliant season, enjoy it while it lasts is my advice.

You'll be on benefits in 1, 2, 3...

Lol

I'll lay you any amount you want on Spurs finishing above us at 4/1

Unless you're not a kneejerk reactionist of course

No reason we can't kick on and cement 2nd.
Too much doom around at the moment.
We are in a better postion than every club in England apart from the rags.

I don't think Spurs will finish above us at all.

I don't bet otherwise I'd give you any amount of Sheikh being at City longer than you could imagine and nothing significantly to change even if he would go.

Your last sentence looks like it's copied from RedCafe or ArsenalMania.

Don't get why you think I'm a rag

And i'd have thought it's quite reasonable to assume that the Sheikh's business investment in City has a finite shelf life.

Maybe by then we'll be packing out eastlands with 80,000 camera toting, wine swilling ABC1s and selling a million shirts a year in south east asia in which case you'll be right.

Doubt it though and in some ways I hope not although I concede that does make me a luddite

I didn't say you're rag, just that it does look raggish. Or stupid if that will make you feel better.

Otherwise you'd realize that nothing changes if SM leaves, just as nothing would change if Coca Cola would change their owners ;)

Concur this and stop writing crap - NOW! :)

Or someone will start making living from you.

Didsbury Dave said:
Santiago Street . said:
I make a living from people's kneejerk opinions. What the fuck is all this talk about Spurs for ? They're on a good run but they won't finish 2nd and they are nowhere near our level. Last season when they came to our place they were being spoken of as possible title candidates but they imploded down the stretch as they'll do again to a lesser extent this time.

How the fuck can people say this season's shit because we were out of the title race in February ? Err no we fucking weren't and nor are we now. We're out of it when the maths tell us so.

CL results are misleading. It's a shit competition skewed in favour of the status quo.

The Sheikh won't be here forever, 2nd in the league and potential FA Cup semi finalists is a brilliant season, enjoy it while it lasts is my advice.
Nurse, come quickly. It's the worst case of Likkle Cityitis I've ever seen. A dose of reality should be administered fast before this man starts raving about York and Stuart Pearce.
When exactly did you develop this false sense of entitlement you seem to have?

Need to get something from Everton, spurs and the rags to maintain a place in the top 3. Not sure my nerves could handle battling it out with Liverpool, arsenal and Everton for 4th.

citymad said:
Need to get something from Everton, spurs and the rags to maintain a place in the top 3. Not sure my nerves could handle battling it out with Liverpool, arsenal and Everton for 4th.
Your user name fits you well

I started to have doubts in all honesty, especially now with our February fixtures..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.