5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

£43 cheapest adult for forest is a joke. no wonder fans get peed off. i can understand in big games but that pricing is a joke overall. yes we play good football and have pep but this totally prices out locals who aren't exactly loaded.
Yep. Same price for Bournemouth, but in level 2, which tend to be the dearest seats.

Should be fine mate. As @Jesus H Gabz says, book your hotel now via booking.com and you'll get free cancellation.

If you stick around posting on the forum, you'll probably be able to snap up a spare ticket from the ticket section if you fail getting one from the club (I think you'll be fine with it being a weeknight and a strange kick off time - some people might not be able to make it after work, etc.).
Thanks! Do you know which seats are allocated for away fans so I don’t buy tickets there? lol I am hoping to get tickets in the lower bowl as close as possible to the field.

A lot of £5 seats for the young uns in the Brighton Fulham Brentford games (when using a citizens) I’ve just bought my two teenagers tickets, £30 for the lot, outstanding value
Seconded. Got some great seats in 140 for Fulham, £44 all in for me and two kids. Very pleased with that. Well done City!

Overall this system that ALL games go on sale immediately is a pain in the arse. much preferred the old system when tickets were released for sale 6-8 weeks before the game with match specific restrictions
Ridiculous way of doing it. I agree they should just do it like they used to. Just makes life easier for them doing it like this in the ticket office, they can adjust things accordingly if sales are slow, add additional hospitality etc.
Unless you currently have a lot of expendable income there isn't any benefit of doing it this way to the regular match-goer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.