5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

Ridiculous way of doing it. I agree they should just do it like they used to. Just makes life easier for them doing it like this in the ticket office, they can adjust things accordingly if sales are slow, add additional hospitality etc.
Unless you currently have a lot of expendable income there isn't any benefit of doing it this way to the regular match-goer.
One major positive is that matchday tickets haven't gone up this year - and kids prices for £5 and £7 for the Cat C games is brilliant. Worth booking all those games upfront if you can manage it mate - I have, as it works out at three games for the price of what you'd normally pay for one in some cases. Same vacant seats were cropping up too so if you're quick enough you can put together your own package for close to the price of a Silver. There's two matches where I've got exactly the same seats. Not quite as cheap as a Silver but much better than I was expecting and has shown the club has listened and shown some consideration for families and the matchday fanbase. Nothing is ever going to work for everyone as we all know, but once you throw in CL and FA Cup, I reckon a good few of us without STs will be able to get a match in most months for less than we might have expected.

Tickets for Spurs at home start at £63 for members. Wow.
All the top 5 were priced the same I'm sure. Think you get a fiver discount but still £58 for all those games. Only one I was tempted by was dippers being in April and potentially a lot riding on it but I've been away with work last 5 or 6 years around that time so not bothered.

Hey guys, new forum member here! I will be traveling to Manchester Aug 10-19 to visit my mother in law that is currently staying in Altricham with a sponsor family (After evacuating Ukraine). I dont have enough posts yet to create my own thread so I wanted to reach out here to see if anyone would be willing to sell a ticket to Bournemouth match on Aug 13 and also whats the preffered way to procure a ticket from a member? In person with a paper ticket or could it be transferred to my Manchester City member id (I dont have a Citizen membership just a free one)

I appreciate your guys' help!

P.S. BIG UPS to Ric Turner for being very responsive and approving me very quicly!

One major positive is that matchday tickets haven't gone up this year - and kids prices for £5 and £7 for the Cat C games is brilliant. Worth booking all those games upfront if you can manage it mate - I have, as it works out at three games for the price of what you'd normally pay for one in some cases. Same vacant seats were cropping up too so if you're quick enough you can put together your own package for close to the price of a Silver. There's two matches where I've got exactly the same seats. Not quite as cheap as a Silver but much better than I was expecting and has shown the club has listened and shown some consideration for families and the matchday fanbase. Nothing is ever going to work for everyone as we all know, but once you throw in CL and FA Cup, I reckon a good few of us without STs will be able to get a match in most months for less than we might have expected.
Fortunately or unfortunately I don't have sprogs mate. Haha. I just go by myself. Signed up to local OSC so might help with travel and other expenses this season.
Glad it's working out for you and the family situation pal. I told my mate who supports Bolton about the Villa prices of £40 for a kid and he was disgusted.
My step-father took me regularly to Maine Road for 2 or 3 seasons as a kid as he had a season ticket and I know times have changed but I don't think he'd have been able to do that now and I'd have missed out altogether.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.