5 home games 21/22 to be able to buy a ticket for United game !?

First home game (Bournemouth) and last home game (Chelsea) SOLD OUT ... United and Liverpool only have tickets left as criteria was strict with not only requiring Cityzen memberships but also having attended five games last season at home ... next to sell out over next few days would be Spurs (first big game at home, coming in Sept itself) and Arsenal (so close to the end at end of April).

Hey guys, new forum member here! I will be traveling to Manchester Aug 10-19 to visit my mother in law that is currently staying in Altricham with a sponsor family (After evacuating Ukraine). I dont have enough posts yet to create my own thread so I wanted to reach out here to see if anyone would be willing to sell a ticket to Bournemouth match on Aug 13 and also whats the preffered way to procure a ticket from a member? In person with a paper ticket or could it be transferred to my Manchester City member id (I dont have a Citizen membership just a free one)

I appreciate your guys' help!

P.S. BIG UPS to Ric Turner for being very responsive and approving me very quicly!

Have sent you a DM. Consider it sorted!

Fortunately or unfortunately I don't have sprogs mate. Haha. I just go by myself. Signed up to local OSC so might help with travel and other expenses this season.
Glad it's working out for you and the family situation pal. I told my mate who supports Bolton about the Villa prices of £40 for a kid and he was disgusted.
My step-father took me regularly to Maine Road for 2 or 3 seasons as a kid as he had a season ticket and I know times have changed but I don't think he'd have been able to do that now and I'd have missed out altogether.
It is scary how it's gone. By the time I'd got to Spurs tickets all was left behind for groups was pitchside behind the goal in the fam stand - and £70's a rich for two schoolboys to see Son give us mither from there... But the Cat C prices this season are a chink of light. And with Fulham, Palace, Brighton and Brentford all in the diary, it's the closest my two will get to experience what it was like when we were shit!

First home game (Bournemouth) and last home game (Chelsea) SOLD OUT ... United and Liverpool only have tickets left as criteria was strict with not only requiring Cityzen memberships but also having attended five games last season at home ... next to sell out over next few days would be Spurs (first big game at home, coming in Sept itself) and Arsenal (so close to the end at end of April).
#nofans
#emptihad

Signing the kind of players we do, those who aren’t necessarily superstars, has worked very well for us over the years, but let’s be honest a signing like Haaland has a few thousand more wanting tickets straight away. I’m sure that will be made even clearer as tickets become harder to get next season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.