#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's so much more dominant in the air than Laporte. Plus his decision making and concentration are superior. We are more solid and play put from the back better with Stones.

Best CB partnership in European football. Dias and Stones.
I like Dias-Laporte as well.

It's about time though that Stones has a chance to start once more as he's been shut out by Laporte. Ideally, we can keep all 3 of our world class CBs happy - I don't want to lose any of Dias, Stones, Laporte to the transfer market due to dissatisfaction with playing time.

It's about time though that Stones has a chance to start once more as he's been shut out by Laporte. Ideally, we can keep all 3 of our world class CBs happy - I don't want to lose any of Dias, Stones, Laporte to the transfer market due to dissatisfaction with playing time.
Stones and Dias are a partnership. Dias Laporte are two good centre backs.

Stones and Dias is by far and away a better partnership than Dias and Laporte. They have a clear chemistry between each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.