#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think Stones is one of 'softies' Pep was alluding to prior to Watford. Has niggles or feels unwell a bit too often since the start of the season.

Hope he finds consistency and is available for selection, for his season has been start-stop so far.
He chipped a nail scratching his arse, soft get.

Stones did not play well last night but I would say it is not his own fault.

Pairing with Ake instead of Dias.

Ferna and Gundo had an off game and put a lot of pressure on the back line.

The frontline did not press as much as usual - given all of them did so I could only image that Pep told them they could do this to "save" some energy.

Stones did not play well last night but I would say it is not his own fault.

Pairing with Ake instead of Dias.

Ferna and Gundo had an off game and put a lot of pressure on the back line.

The frontline did not press as much as usual - given all of them did so I could only image that Pep told them they could do this to "save" some energy.
Yeah, we knew RB attack in lots of numbers, if the mid is no help as well the defence is in for a hiding. The whole side played at 50-75% and it showed.

Let's hope we go with our strongest pairing. Dias + Laporte

And who said that our strongest pair is Dias + Laporte ? LOL :D

Laporte made stupidest mistakes this season twice in one game - against Crystal Palace and that has cost us 3 points.. He wasn't convincing in Aston Villa game either..

Has John made such errors this season ? Nope..

I'm not even mentioning last seasons heroics.

John is super defender and leader and baller - practically irreplaceable..

I'm not against the Laporte as well, but if I had to chose - I would definitely go with John And Ruben duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.