#5 | John Stones - 2021/22 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange one with stones. Seems to miss a lot of games this year with these strange injuries but you never see him struggle on a pitch or pick up knocks during games

Does anyone know what is wrong with JS. Laporte is going to cost us a game soon.
I thought he has Covid. Not sure if he had an earlier injury though.
Hadn't seen that. I read he had a knock but that was it. We need him back.
You may be right. I have watched both Peps post Arsenal interviews and he mentions Walker, Rodri, Zinchenko and Foden who all had/have Covid. He doesn’t mention Stones in either of those interviews. He does talk about lots of players injured or Covid impacting the squad. I agree that we need Stones back too.

Its a strange one. There is a video showing him training normally on 23rd December and then nothing. If it is Covid then he should be out of isolation around now so we should know soon. Maybe pep will update on Thursday.

I think it's COVID or something personal.

We seem to have been saying players are "not fully fit" recently when they've had other things going on. It's accepted wisdom that Foden and Rodri had COVID, Walker was missing because his close friend passed away, Stones is now in this situation.

Its a strange one. There is a video showing him training normally on 23rd December and then nothing. If it is Covid then he should be out of isolation around now so we should know soon. Maybe pep will update on Thursday.
Could it be he has to complete 10 days. His other half was in the news a few months back for re tweeting something Anti Vax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.