5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not surprised after last seasons schedule
John missed about 15 PL games last season and that is probably an average for him. Important that he will miss the international games so we can nurse him back from mid September to ready him for some important games in October. It is a difficult start to the season injury wise and the main reason for that appears obvious but we have a relatively easy couple of months fixture wise which should mean we will not lose any ground.

He's become my favourite player at City and I honestly can't wait for him to return. Unbelievable how good he is, with and without the ball.

He is elite on the ball, in defence and in between the ears. Not only that but the guy is a natural leader and as competitive as they come. We are blessed to have him and Dias in the same backline and I have a feeling that Gvardiol is it of a similar ilk.

He'll make a big difference when he gets back into the team. I just hope these niggling injuries can fuck off so he can stay fit all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.