5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stones out for Saturday. Pulled a hamstring this morning in training.

What's going on with our management of players lately? Have we changed medical/physio staff or something?
I’m sceptical about the latest injury rumours. City were putting out pictures of him in training on their socials yesterday, which I don’t think they’d do if he’d suffered an injury during the session. Could be wrong of course, but guess we’ll find out at Pep’s press conference today.

I’m sceptical about the latest injury rumours. City were putting out pictures of him in training on their socials yesterday, which I don’t think they’d do if he’d suffered an injury during the session. Could be wrong of course, but guess we’ll find out at Pep’s press conference today.

Yep they had a training session in Athens Dias was training also stones! They only got back late yesterday as well! I expect Dias to start if his concussion allow it and stones to silva Lewis as well I'd expect too

What's going on with our management of players lately? Have we changed medical/physio staff or something?

It's 68 days since we won the CL and we're 3 games into the new season already! I don't think there's any mystery to it other than that. The players got about 3 weeks off and it's not enough.

We should be prepared for a very injury hit season with the combination of that and 7 competitions to play in 23/24.

Reactions: JDV
This source (@FPLMaineRoad) is as reliable as it gets for City injury/team news. Time and time again, spot on with the info.
What makes you say that, did they have a different account previously?

Not saying they’re not reliable (and I see they’re followed by some of the bigger City accounts too), only that the account joined this month and has only 37 posts. Cheers

I agree but I'm pretty sure the source said he sustained the injury in training before flying back so he could have been injured after the photos were taken

I agree but I'm pretty sure the source said he sustained the injury in training before flying back so he could have been injured after the photos were taken
City only posted the pictures last night though. I could be wrong, but I don’t think they would’ve included two pictures of Stones if he’d been injured during the session.

F3wBzGAWIAA_aUc.jpg

F3wGkfUWQAAt3Wq

City only posted the pictures last night though. I could be wrong, but I don’t think they would’ve included two pictures of Stones if he’d been injured during the session.

F3wBzGAWIAA_aUc.jpg

F3wGkfUWQAAt3Wq
Tbh I don't think the people taking the photos or doing posts are either that in the loop or care enough about the details

Stones out for Saturday. Pulled a hamstring this morning in training.

I would blame the ever increasing number of games players are being made to play these days which also minimises the time off they get at the end of each season.

Every year there is the PL season, the CL, two domestic cups and then a ridiculous number of friendlies as well as some mickey mouse tournament plucked out of a hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.