5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be back for the business end of the season I'd expect! Stones though every season he misses so many games, he gets injured he seems to be out for months not weeks..

Poor guy, he played 3 matches with a week of rest in between each match (two in which he was sub after 70 min). It sucks, but if you cannot play him every 7 days, and once in a while every 3 days, then when? Every 15 days and from time to time every week?

The reality is he is so injury prone, that no matter how careful you are, Stones will be out at least a third of the season.
In my opinion that’s why we signed Akanji
With Stones it’s like we have 4 1/2 defenders not 5
However when he is fit he is our best one

He is finished as a 1st team consistent player unfortunately always had injury issues now it getting worse its a shame as he is a great player and seems a great guy as well

Gutted with this news. He's a phenomenal player that just makes us tick and I can't see Pep looking to Josko this early to try and do the same thing, although I'm sure he could do a pretty good job at it. Really bad timing. My only hope is that Pep usually overplays injuries and considering he was asked right after the game, he might not know the full extent. Fingers crossed it only keeps him out of Chelsea and the International break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.