5 | John Stones - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
His injury record suggests he needs looking after mate, he's not one of those players that can play game after game. He clearly needs his minutes carefully managed.
He came off early at the weekend and might only have been scheduled for an hour last night.

His minutes have been managed.

If we knew when players got muscle injuries in advance, we’d probably manage them differently.

His injury record suggests he needs looking after mate, he's not one of those players that can play game after game. He clearly needs his minutes carefully managed.
Pep, John and the club have all the data in the world at their fingertips. The decision to play wasn't taken lightly I am sure.

He could have just as easily pulled up playing a game of football as he could getting out of bed.

I agree with that, but it just seemed an unnecessary risk to take, given his history.
Pep was probably managing Ake’s minutes as well.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing, but it wasn’t a high intensity half for Stones.

There must be something in how he moves that aggravates his upper thigh muscles. We’re normally good at finding the catalyst for injuries. Perplexing.

I hope we look at Gvardiol to take over this role Stones has made his own.

We need to sign another CB or hopefully Barco signs on as LB.

He should be available for any game at any time. Why shouldn't he be selected in a CL group stage game.

Nonsense to treat him having to be wrapped in cotton wool in case he gets hurt.
Luckily for us you are not the manager.
In Pep and John Stones I trust. They know what they are doing. It just didn’t work as they’d hoped on Tuesday.
He’ll be back strong and raring to go sooner than we may think.

Luckily for us you are not the manager.
In Pep and John Stones I trust. They know what they are doing. It just didn’t work as they’d hoped on Tuesday.
He’ll be back strong and raring to go sooner than we may think.
Don't you worry about him EB, some people thrive on misery. Let's be grateful me and you don't.
Oh. And I apologise, I've just got back from my hols and just seen your message.
Love you x

They are beyond reproach. He’s fucking earnt that right.
They may or nay not work or have repercussions that hindsight points out but to be able to make those decisions? Yeah, dead right.
Tomblue not being happy rates cery low on my notgiveafuckometor.
I'm struggling to see where I said I'm not happy? Doesn't look like you can read. You seem like a very angry person, are you alright?

No one is beyond reproach in any line of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.