5 reasons why City won't win the EPL - goal.com article

Even though it is technically named the English Premier League, i can't take anything that says 'EPL' seriously. Plus it's Goal.com

The first point i understand because logic says we wont stay this hot all year, but when i saw point 2 i stopped reading....

that was the shittest 5 reasons why we wont win the league ever. looks like the rags are getting desperate.

What the fuk is this

"It will either spend too much or too little in the January transfer window"

also

"It won't stay this scorching hot all year"

this isnt a reason why this is just saying we "wont win it" in a strange way

biggest joke article ever

the only one with some sense was the "champions league being a burden"

stupid rags

Shane Evans is an editor for Goal.com USA.
that pretty much sums it up.

oh that was the worst 5 reasons i ever heard

1. scoring a lot of goals, of course will we not score 3-4 each game, but you only need ONE goal to win a game, so Epic fail there

2 seriously does it look like we need tevez to win the league? NO, about last minute goals that wins us games, AGUERO vs real. so FAIL again

3 to many or to few players in? god, I trust Mancini more than some deluded American working for goal.com

4 CL to much for us? eh, our priority is still Premier league so.

5, cant really say anything here.

anyway, it was the dumbest article i have read in a week.

I'm not reading any article that refers to a football club as it. I can't stand it when people use the singular for a football club ie man city wins the cup instead of win the cup but using it is even worse.

Had that result been reversed on Sunday, the article would no doubt have been five good reasons why MANUre will walk away with their 20th. What a bunch of bitter, arrogant shitehawks infest the airwaves and print rooms with the usual shade of gracelessness.

How did he get a job with his severe lack of grammar skills and being hopeless at spelling.

Must be a scum fam IMO

5 reasons we will win it

Sergio
David
Roberto
Mario
the other 20 players and we're CITY and score when we want

I was going to post a long article refuting each point but i think it can be summed up in one word... bollox

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.