5 reasons why City won't win the EPL - goal.com article

His surname raises suspicions of kinship to a certain defender who was the victim of laughter from fans of a certain club last weekend after a certain thrashing.

Hahahahahahaha wtf!!
I couldn't even finish the article the way he kept referring to a team of players as if it is one person called Manchester City just did my head in and confused me (is English his first language?) but surely the reasons he gives in which 'it' can't become the 'champion' still applies to the other teams contending as well.

Absolute moron!!

jayfx said:
Hahahahahahaha wtf!!
I couldn't even finish the article the way he kept referring to a team of players as if it is one person called Manchester City just did my head in and confused me (is English his first language?) but surely the reasons he gives in which 'it' can't become the 'champion' still applies to the other teams contending as well.

Absolute moron!!

That's what the American and Australian media both do, they refer to teams as "it" ("Manchester City wins" instead of "Manchester City win" etc.). I've always found it odd but it's the way of doing it there, lol.

"City need Tevez"?

What, the same way we needed him when he wasn't named in the squad for the 6-1 battering of the reds?

Hmmmm. Think again!

Whether the club will admit it or not, Manchester City needs Carlos Tevez. Everyone from the manager to the pundits on TV to the milkman has written off the Argentine for his unforgivable actions in Munich earlier this month. All warranted as Tevez abandoned his team in a time of extreme need, something few need reminding of.

This doesn't take away from the fact that he is a difference maker, an emotional 'leader' and a huge pain in the neck for opposing defenses. Without him in the team, City is undeniably a weaker team, even with Mario Balotelli playing well and Edin Dzeko finally confident in his abilities.

The rags miss him a f#cking lot more than we do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.