5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Yes we had a shit linesie or whatever they are called nowadays.

But why the f*** are we being so intropesctive? Why live in the past?

Shit happens and if you think it's anti City take it to the agenda/bias thread.

We got beat, move on.

FFS, Would you rather watch Jamie Pollock or David Silva?
Whilst I agree that the idea of a bad decision being part of an anti city agenda is ludicrous, I'm not quite sure what the comparison of silva to pollock has to do with bad decisions?

Liverpool away, cant remember the ref, Joe Royle's City are two down and get one back, a few moments later Alfie Harland is scythed down in the box at the Kop end, ref chooses to ignore it but the linesman flags profusely and he has to give it after consultation.
The original decision was as bent as it gets imo.
Joe Royle's post match comments were superb.

Hasn’t been mentioned here but I’m pretty sure Horlock, who was running into the box in a League Cup game v Palace, was nearly beheaded in last few minutes and no penalty was awarded.
I was going to say this one, just an unbelievable decision and at a time when a League Cup Quarter Final was absolutely huge for us. Against Ipswich wasn't it?

Whilst I agree that the idea of a bad decision being part of an anti city agenda is ludicrous, I'm not quite sure what the comparison of silva to pollock has to do with bad decisions?

Because clearly like many idiots on here you can't criticise City on how they play, you can't also criticise the officials because we was once shit. Madness

Anyone mentioned penalty given against us at Birmingham? Sun Jihai was the apparent culprit of errr nothing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.