5 worst refereeing decisions against city

I didn't specifically say referee decisions, I was talking about decisions that have gone against us in general and as there was no other thread about goal line officials this seemed like the most appropriate place to mention it.

There was also the derby at the swamp when the Goat came on as a sub and scored after 11 secs and there was a disallowed goal later that had the rags scored would have been allowed. About 2003 , can't remember the ref but I'm sure it's one of the usual suspects

There was also the derby at the swamp when the Goat came on as a sub and scored after 11 secs and there was a disallowed goal later that had the rags scored would have been allowed. About 2003 , can't remember the ref but I'm sure it's one of the usual suspects

it was alan wiley and was a clear handball by anekla to control the ball before squaring it

every decision against us must be part of a conspiracy...

Not clear at all. Ball to hand. In fact Anelka's hand if anything is moving away from the ball. It's a conspiracy.....

Not clear at all. Ball to hand. In fact Anelka's hand if anything is moving away from the ball. It's a conspiracy.....
That's how I remember it and I thought the ball just brushed Anelka's hand. Watched it in a pub full of rags, who were laughing their heads off because they had got away with one.

I was going to say this one, just an unbelievable decision and at a time when a League Cup Quarter Final was absolutely huge for us. Against Ipswich wasn't it?

Right you are, it was Ipswich. Shocking decision.

Regarding that Owen goal in the derby, I know that time was added on for 'excessive celebration' but were we not told by the media and FA at the time that every substitution adds 30sec to stoppage time too?

Though that was never the case before and never been the case since.

The one that sticks in my mind is when Sylvan Distin, who I think was our captain at the time, was upset with a decision made in the first half at Stamford Bridge by David Ellary. They were walking off at half time, and because Distin wouldn't give him the ball back immediately he gave him a 2nd yellow and sent him off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.