5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Seem to remember Pepe Reina running out of his box and handling just before the halfway line and getting away with it against us sometime back..

article-2083807-0F608A9F00000578-391_468x330.jpg

OF63M.gif

Never a red to this day won the ball, even the diver stayed on his feet..

Clattenburg, (and his officials team including Simon Beck the "blind" linesman from Saturday), have previous. Beck should be suspended.

There can be no other reason for the 2 decisions on Sat - Bent officiating.
Webb could offer no reason as to why the first one was not given when asked.
Had to laugh at Sky trying to equate De Bruynes possible offside by a couple of centimetres and the benefit of doubt given to the attacker as per the rules to being 2 metres offside right in front of the liner. They reviewed ginger Kevs goal over and over again, strangely in the derby at Old Toilet last year despite Bog brush and Matta being clearly offside I don't recall anyone from Sky bothering to even mention it.

There can be no other reason for the 2 decisions on Sat - Bent officiating.
Webb could offer no reason as to why the first one was not given when asked.
Had to laugh at Sky trying to equate De Bruynes possible offside by a couple of centimetres and the benefit of doubt given to the attacker as per the rules to being 2 metres offside right in front of the liner. They reviewed ginger Kevs goal over and over again, strangely in the derby at Old Toilet last year despite Bog brush and Matta being clearly offside I don't recall anyone from Sky bothering to even mention it.
yep. remember the mata goal, neville said something like "he might have strayed just offside." absolutely nothing made of it post-match, despite that being the goal that killed off the game for us.

Clattenburg, (and his officials team including Simon Beck the "blind" linesman from Saturday), have previous. Beck should be suspended.
Beck certainly has. Failed to spot Drogba was offside in a very similar scenario when Chelsea scored v the rags in the 2009/10 season. Chelsea won the game 2-1 and went on to win the title by a single point. Spurs also benefited from his eyesight problem in 2012/13 when he failed to flag for a clear rag penalty for a trip on Rooney. Beck is from Essex, by the way.

We’ve been on the receiving end of some absolute corkers.

The penalty that never was on Frontzeck at the swap is a decision I’m still trying to get over; that and the Richards penalty at Anfield have to be 2 decisions where I truly believed the game was corrupt.

Hasn’t been mentioned here but I’m pretty sure Horlock, who was running into the box in a League Cup game v Palace, was nearly beheaded in last few minutes and no penalty was awarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.