5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Chelsea away when Silvan Distan was the captain and after a clear handball by a Chelsea player went to the ref ( Styles I think ) to question what had happened and all the ref could say was " give me the ball " and then sent him off.

I was trying to remember who we were playing (thought it was arsenal). It was half time and they were walking off the pitch. Sent off for not giving the ball to the ref. Should have bounced it off his fucking face and made it worth while.

Owens goal at the swamp. Time added. Compare to West ham game. Still wondering if the same linesmen are the same ones who didn't give two offsides at the swamp, are the ones at Spurs ? Same Ref .
Goal in added time in added time , can I ask has anyone ever seen time added on for over celebrating a goal prior or since then ? or are new rules just implemented when city are concerned ?

I was trying to remember who we were playing (thought it was arsenal). It was half time and they were walking off the pitch. Sent off for not giving the ball to the ref. Should have bounced it off his fucking face and made it worth while.
It was Styles who sent Barton off at Spurs in that FA Cup tie, in similar circumstances at half time. Thinking about it, it was also Styles who denied us two absolutely nailed on penalties in an FA Cup tie at West Ham in January 2008. God he was a bent fucker.

We have had some shockers but that wanker Wilkie in the cup game at the swamp was up there with the worst i have ever seen.Nothing happened and the rags,in particular Keane were kicking off because they thought he had given US a free kick! Everyone was astonished when he gave a penalty,even the rags.

Most of them will involve Liverpool for me, and 5 is not enough to get through George Courtney in one game. When the 'new' rules regarding 'last man' professional fouls & 'not interfering with play' for offside were first introduced, some of the shit Liverpool got in their favour, was beyond imaginaton.

It was basically bent. Not incompetent.

We have had some shockers but that wanker Wilkie in the cup game at the swamp was up there with the worst i have ever seen.Nothing happened and the rags,in particular Keane were kicking off because they thought he had given US a free kick! Everyone was astonished when he gave a penalty,even the rags.
The rumour was that Wilkie was verbally manipulated by Ferguson stating he owed United one, reasons were Wilkie was officiating his first game since the cantona sending off and kick at the fan and the older lady in the stands, like alan ball said it was a gift, that arsehole should have brought before a court for that decision, a total tosser

A little story I heard from a reliable source was that, around late 2007/early 2008, a dossier was put together and presented to the PL highlighting the actions of certain referees and suspicious betting patterns. This was just after Clattenburg officiated at that notorious Merseyside derby so I assume it was funded by Everton or sources close to them but that's just a guess.

Clattenburg was suspended at the start of the 2008/9 season and stayed suspended for virtually the whole of that season. In fact his only domestic appointment was for the Glauber Berti/pigeon game v Bolton on the last day of that season. Someone mentioned bookies earlier in connection with Clattenburg and they weren't wrong. The only problem is that the bookies were alleged to be mates of Thaksins and Clattenburg was quite kind to us up to the point Thaksin was finally fucked off by ADUG. After that, it was open season on us by him. Check the records and you'll see I'm right.

Funnily enough, three other leading referees either retired or announced their retirement at the end of the 2008/9 season. Styles (who was as bent as the proverbial nine-bob note) just retired, even though he didn't need to, citing the pressures of the job. Mike Riley was appointed head of PGMOB, even though there wasn't a vacancy at the time and Keith Hackett, the incumbent, wasn't best pleased. Steve Bennett also announced he would be working for the English Cricket Board equivalent to PGMOB in 12 months time.

Fast forward a few years to early 2012 and Mike Riley is about to come up to The Etihad to present a pilot for a roadshow that the PL are planning to do. The day before that, I got a phone call telling me that another dossier has been presented alleging referee corruption and this time I know for sure who funded it. At about the same time, Peter Walton (a ref we always had trouble with) went mid-season to the USA and Lee Mason was withdrawn from 2 of our games. 2 years later, well before he was eligible to, Howard Webb retired and went to PGMOB. I believe all three were named in that dossier, along with another referee who I've written about in this thread who retired last season, Chris Foy. I'm happy to name these because the person who compiled both those dossiers, a man called Jerry Bullivant, named them in his blog Football Is Fixed.

Read his entry for February 1st 2012 here: http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co....pdated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=6

Incidentally, over three years on, that proposed roadshow has never taken place.

These are not mistakes. A lot of these are bent. Either money changes hands, favours or they are 'supporters' of certain clubs. With every passing year it gets worse and with every passing year I am more and more convinced the game is utterly corrupt. Not just within FIFA and UEFA but the FA as well.

A little story I heard from a reliable source was that, around late 2007/early 2008, a dossier was put together and presented to the PL highlighting the actions of certain referees and suspicious betting patterns. This was just after Clattenburg officiated at that notorious Merseyside derby so I assume it was funded by Everton or sources close to them but that's just a guess.

Clattenburg was suspended at the start of the 2008/9 season and stayed suspended for virtually the whole of that season. In fact his only domestic appointment was for the Glauber Berti/pigeon game v Bolton on the last day of that season. Someone mentioned bookies earlier in connection with Clattenburg and they weren't wrong. The only problem is that the bookies were alleged to be mates of Thaksins and Clattenburg was quite kind to us up to the point Thaksin was finally fucked off by ADUG. After that, it was open season on us by him. Check the records and you'll see I'm right.

Funnily enough, three other leading referees either retired or announced their retirement at the end of the 2008/9 season. Styles (who was as bent as the proverbial nine-bob note) just retired, even though he didn't need to, citing the pressures of the job. Mike Riley was appointed head of PGMOB, even though there wasn't a vacancy at the time and Keith Hackett, the incumbent, wasn't best pleased. Steve Bennett also announced he would be working for the English Cricket Board equivalent to PGMOB in 12 months time.

Fast forward a few years to early 2012 and Mike Riley is about to come up to The Etihad to present a pilot for a roadshow that the PL are planning to do. The day before that, I got a phone call telling me that another dossier has been presented alleging referee corruption and this time I know for sure who funded it. At about the same time, Peter Walton (a ref we always had trouble with) went mid-season to the USA and Lee Mason was withdrawn from 2 of our games. 2 years later, well before he was eligible to, Howard Webb retired and went to PGMOB. I believe all three were named in that dossier, along with another referee who I've written about in this thread who retired last season, Chris Foy. I'm happy to name these because the person who compiled both those dossiers, a man called Jerry Bullivant, named them in his blog Football Is Fixed.

Read his entry for February 1st 2012 here: http://footballisfixed.blogspot.co....pdated-max=2013-01-01T00:00:00Z&max-results=6

Incidentally, over three years on, that proposed roadshow has never taken place.
Absolutely. One day this will all come out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.