5 worst refereeing decisions against city

Having seen the highlights can only come to the conclusion that for the two Spurs offside goals,the officials deliberately ignored the offsides,and so were basically cheating full stop ....

I agree blatant cheating. The police should be looking into it. Someone or something is influencing that linesman.

Owens goal at the swamp. Time added. Compare to West ham game. Still wondering if the same linesmen are the same ones who didn't give two offsides at the swamp, are the ones at Spurs ? Same Ref .

I agree blatant cheating. The police should be looking into it. Someone or something is influencing that linesman.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2012/jul/31/manchester-united-glazers-employees-shares

"2012 Equity Incentive Award Plan"

The plan is designed to "attract, retain and motivate selected employees, consultants and non-employee directors", according to the prospectus.

If they really want to stamp out cheating in football they should take a look into just who is getting a cut of this money..
Think our owner did the wrong thing investing in the club he should've put his money in brown envelopes like the Glazers (Gill) obviously did..
The Kyle walker own goal against the rags said all you needed to know about what's going on in the game today..

I said the same yesterday. There is absolutely no way that both or either of those two simple to call decisions were purely down to incompetence.
Players can aid in attempts at (cheating/fixing matches)but the person or persons who can call and change decisions in games are the officials,offsides,goals disallowed,penalties given or not given, numbers of red/ yellow cards in games,they can control the outcome of games...

Owens goal at the swamp. Time added. Compare to West ham game. Still wondering if the same linesmen are the same ones who didn't give two offsides at the swamp, are the ones at Spurs ? Same Ref .

Someone posted in another thread that it was the same team, linesmen and ref that give Utd their 2 blatantly offside goals v us last year

Agenda, Agenda where for art thou. Agenda thread ?
Almost forgot.......Infamy, infamy. The've all got it infamy.

Yes, this was away at Birmingham, 2008 I think. Sun Jihai was shoulder barged by the opponent, stayed on his feet while the opponent fell over, and the ref (Styles I think) gave a penalty!

if its the worst or not i don't know but this is the first one i always think of, think i was actually laughing

Chelsea away when Silvan Distan was the captain and after a clear handball by a Chelsea player went to the ref ( Styles I think ) to question what had happened and all the ref could say was " give me the ball " and then sent him off.

just slightly of topic but playing sunday football away at Partington, they kick off to start the game couple of passes go through us, have a great chance to score but miss. our captain turns round to us and shouts " fucking hell lads switch on will you " and the ref sent him off for swearing LOL, think we knew then the game was never going to be completed and we were right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.