52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you mean passing vision? Phil is probably our most technically gifted player, and arguably the most technically gifted player in the Premier League.
When did the 'most technically gifted' player in the league last win the Player of the season award??

Technique is first touch. How you receive the ball. How you move with the ball at your feet. There isn't anyone better for us or arguably in the Premier League at those things than Foden, unless you're deluded.

"but I think he's technical abilities is much more than Phil's" is a mental take.
Thanks for confirming I am both mental and deluded.

I think you are mistaking playing on the front foot and goals for being technical.

I've already mentioned what technique actually is and never said a thing about either of those things.

To say that Odegaard is better technically than Foden is borderline ridiculous. I mean, are you Norwegian? That would at least explain such a mental take.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.