52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how many times I have watched a replay of that magical goal. From Kev’s astonishing pinpoint pass, to Oscar taking the ball down, and then showing the dazzling footwork of a Fred Astaire (that’s for a certain age group lol), it was just an amazing and potentially season defining goal.

Well done Oscar. That’s one I won’t forget for a long, long time.

An absolutely stunning finish and let's be honest, a goal we really fucking needed in this title race. The movement was fantastic considering he's up against a very experience right back. The ball was just unreal. Centre of the pitch, to get the curl, weight and accuracy to deliver it the way De Bruyne did...magical. And then the touch and quick feet to draw the keeper in and simply pass it into the net. What a goal and what a win!

I don’t know how many times I have watched a replay of that magical goal. From Kev’s astonishing pinpoint pass, to Oscar taking the ball down, and then showing the dazzling footwork of a Fred Astaire (that’s for a certain age group lol), it was just an amazing and potentially season defining goal.
DeBruyne's new hairstyle reminds me of Ginger Rogers

Only just had a chance to hop on the player performance thread, but fuck me, what a class finish. Reminded me massively of Iheanacho's first goal for us, in injury time against Palace.

This one was technically on another planet of course, but still had the same feeling of a kid who may have just secured his status as a reliable PL starter for the rest of the season.

This post brought back some nostalgia for me as I was behind enemy lines at Selhurst Park for this match.

Almost got caught out with the locals when Iheanacho banged in the injury time winner & can still vividly hear the 'Nacho Nacho man' chants afterwards to this day!

As good as his goal was, the fact Pep put him on when we where in a losing position says it all.

The best manager in the game, sees him as a game changer.

All the words coming out are great and whilst we take the nick out of United considering every youth player to be a success, we can feel this one has a very high chance.

Seems he is already an established squad member and if he keeps it up, will be pushing to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.