52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t know how many times I have watched a replay of that magical goal. From Kev’s astonishing pinpoint pass, to Oscar taking the ball down, and then showing the dazzling footwork of a Fred Astaire (that’s for a certain age group lol), it was just an amazing and potentially season defining goal.

Well done Oscar. That’s one I won’t forget for a long, long time.
came on to say the same thing but would like to add that any other player would've gone down under the Trippier challenge. We see his dazzling footwork but his speed of thought and the fact that he backed himself to get round the keeper are just as impressive

New chance from start for Bobb tonight, let's see if he can keep up with his good form.

I was told that left was not Oscar's best position and he played on the right at EDS. Anyone to confirm?

Started brightly and had some nice touches. Was rather unfortunate in that the passing to him in the first half was either too slow, wayward, or just completely over hit.

I thought he was good. As we saw after his getting subbed off, it was tough going out there. He's certainly more comfortable on the right.

Had some nice touches in the second half. Nice pass played to Julian at the beginning of the seconds, and another to play someone in not long after.

Ball didn’t really come to him in the first half. The combo of him and Gvardiol wasn’t really working. Nonetheless, Bobb did fulfil his defensive duties.

More game time will improve his game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.