52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only just had a chance to hop on the player performance thread, but fuck me, what a class finish. Reminded me massively of Iheanacho's first goal for us, in injury time against Palace.

This one was technically on another planet of course, but still had the same feeling of a kid who may have just secured his status as a reliable PL starter for the rest of the season.

Only just had a chance to hop on the player performance thread, but fuck me, what a class finish. Reminded me massively of Iheanacho's first goal for us, in injury time against Palace.

This one was technically on another planet of course, but still had the same feeling of a kid who may have just secured his status as a reliable PL starter for the rest of the season.
I remember that goal.i think....was it the one where The KDB did an outrageous ball from the left touchline at Selhurst Park...? Or am I confusing with another match .
Edit. Just checked nope it wasn't the same match!
Ian's goal was a tap in ,after kdbs shot was parried by the palace keeper.lighting quick reactions,but as u say,on a different planet to Bobbs goal at St James Park.

Last edited:
The most skillful goal I've seen since El Mago's first goal for City:

Both of them made their opponents look downright stupid!

Hopefully Oscar sticks around as long as El Mago did!

Not often you get 5 great goals in the one match

I think having 1 incredible goal does increase the possibility of another happening though. Players see someone do something outrageous and get inspired, feel they have license to go off script themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.