52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

Can’t keep leaving him on the bench, getting no game time. Another Palmer, unless we start to give him game time next season.
Agree…yesterday’s cup final predicament was crying out for Bobb to cause some havoc & break down the right hand side.

I get why Pep started with Bernie & the experience on the right in big games but when time is ticking away & it’s clearly not working, Bobb on would have been ideal.

What probably won’t work in our favour is Bobb seeing the positive trajectory Palmer has made when moving out of City & the possible arrival of Savio.

He clearly is talented & City shouldn’t make the same mistake as they did with Palmer & try to get him the game time…could save us a fortune in the long-run.

Can’t keep leaving him on the bench, getting no game time. Another Palmer, unless we start to give him game time next season.
I’ve said this in the past but it feels inevitable to me. We are going to sign 1 or 2 wingers this summer and at least 2 central players too. He doesn’t play now, even before those signings come in. The sale of Oscar Bobb is inevitable and every day is just a day closer to it.

I’ve said this in the past but it feels inevitable to me. We are going to sign 1 or 2 wingers this summer and at least 2 central players too. He doesn’t play now, even before those signings come in. The sale of Oscar Bobb is inevitable and every day is just a day closer to it.
I’d love to see much more of him next season. I’d hate to lose him. Seems like the real deal from what little I’ve seen.

Barely got a look in since the winner at Newcastle

He started at Palace in what was a hugely important game. After that, given that we had to win all the remaining games, Pep went with the most experienced players.

If we sign another winger and both Bernie and Jack stay, then he should be loaned out to a quality team, say Brighton or Girona. He has a future at City. There is something really special about the way he controls and runs with the ball in tight spaces.

Sadly, I think he’ll be another Cole Palmer/Brahim Diaz. He will have a great career but the chances are it will not be with us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.