52 | Oscar Bobb - 2023/24

He has trusted him this season in the early part of the season and throwing him on against Newcastle away when he scored, when was the last game he started... Was it Palace away?

He has trusted him this season in the early part of the season and throwing him on against Newcastle away when he scored, when was the last game he started... Was it Palace away?
I think, and hope, that the end of these key games (where anything less than a win is impossible) will see Oscar being given more opportunity. At the moment, the Bernardo, KDB, and Phil lineup behind Erling picks itself.

Foden has made people think that staying here is ALWAYS the best thing. It isn’t. Bobb should be loaned out next season. We’re going to sign 2 maybe 3 midfielders and 1 maybe 2 wingers (if Savio goes out to Girona again)… Bobb isn’t going to play.
I agree. Bobb isn’t going to get enough game time to develop in my opinion. You can only train with the first team and play a few times a season for so long.

A loan move would be the best option. foden is a one off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.