52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep doesn't happen for say Mainoo or any half decent rag players. Also they must gave a very nice micro climate over in Trafford because their players never seen fussed about movung because of the weather ...

I think it's because on the surface City have got a fantastic team full of class players that it's difficult to see a pathway into the team for talented youngsters. Please don't kill me but I was one of those people who used to say Foden needs to either leave or go on loan for his own good because City had KDB and both Silvas ahead of him at one point, but Pep and Foden proved I completely underestimated City's ability to integrate their youth prospects. Bobb appears to be on that wonderkid level of prospect, so I have no doubts he'll find his way into the starting line up sooner rather than later, and his obstacles are way less daunting than what Foden had to fight through.

At United, if you're half decent you're straight into the first team, as proven by Mainoo. Foden had to work extremely hard for his chances, Mainoo was thrown straight in there.

I think it's because on the surface City have got a fantastic team full of class players that it's difficult to see a pathway into the team for talented youngsters. Please don't kill me but I was one of those people who used to say Foden needs to either leave or go on loan for his own good because City had KDB and both Silvas ahead of him at one point, but Pep and Foden proved I completely underestimated City's ability to integrate their youth prospects. Bobb appears to be on that wonderkid level of prospect, so I have no doubts he'll find his way into the starting line up sooner rather than later, and his obstacles are way less daunting than what Foden had to fight through.

At United, if you're half decent you're straight into the first team, as proven by Mainoo. Foden had to work extremely hard for his chances, Mainoo was thrown straight in there.
Saying Foden should have left for a loan wasn't an outlandish statement at all, especially back then, when the team was even more loaded with talent than it has been in recent years. Foden is/was absolutely the exception. Palmer would have one, too. Hopefully, Bobb falls into the same category. I believe he will, but the jury is certainly still out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.