52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think he plays in thr shield but i think he has earned himself a start against Chelsea the week after. I'd say him, Haaland and gvardiol are the only outfield players that went on tour who can be assured of a start in the first game. Done tremendously well to elevate himself above just a squad filler so quickly. His spot to lose right now.

Don't think he plays in thr shield but i think he has earned himself a start against Chelsea the week after. I'd say him, Haaland and gvardiol are the only outfield players that went on tour who can be assured of a start in the first game. Done tremendously well to elevate himself above just a squad filler so quickly. His spot to lose right now.
Think he will start, Grealish and Kovacic are sure to start the first game too.

Think he will start, Grealish and Kovacic are sure to start the first game too.
Only reason I said I don't think he starts against united is because he's fit and ready to play already and there's 13 players that are yet to start pre-season. United will be the only game they get an opportunity to play so I wouldn't be surprised if as many as possible are thrown in. Fully expect Bobb to start at Stamford bridge.

Only reason I said I don't think he starts against united is because he's fit and ready to play already and there's 13 players that are yet to start pre-season. United will be the only game they get an opportunity to play so I wouldn't be surprised if as many as possible are thrown in. Fully expect Bobb to start at Stamford bridge.
correct, some rumours have the rest of the senior lads not even due back till the 12th anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.