52 | Oscar Bobb - 2024/25

Status
Not open for further replies.
You all remember how Mahrez kicked that Anfield pen into somewhere where we didn't know where it landed.

Bobb may have just done the same with the idea of loaning or selling him!

He's becoming vital to the team and it's been a long time since I've seen someone take their chance so decisively. I don't even think Phil did it this well when he took over Sterling's spot.

I'm kinda curious though.. if Bobb, Doku are our top 2 wingers.. does that mean Grealish moves inside and Bernardo plays 6/ 8 providing rest for Rodri?

Pep's gonna have to do quite a juggling act..

Thought that was Phil...or is he Pep's iniesta?
Why not both being City's Messi? Bobb stepped up in the EDS when they moved him from the wing infield. Can you imagine a team with 2 Messi's running midfield and panicking a packed defence when they're both running at them at speed, Savio & Doku worrying the full backs and Haaland tossing defenders about like cabers? This season could be glorious even compared to the last 13 seasons.

Looking at Bobb his ceiling is a lot higher than Foden for me, early days but he is a hell of a talent.

Foden is far more Iniesta than a Messi.
I’m not sure how you’ve come to that conclusion yet. Bobb looks brilliant, but he’s barely played. (I’m not counting friendlies)

Foden is a generational talent in my view. Bobbs not there yet. Once everyone is back I’m not 100% sure he will get enough minutes either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.