6% increase

Please tell me another club that charges less than £95 for a kids season ticket.

Please tell me another club that allows kids to pay £95 and sit in the best seats in the stadium.

I dont know what Blackburn charge, but I know that you pay about the same for a season ticket at Leeds what you pay City.

People need to think about what they want. I take it the people moaning dont go to away games and see us getting ripped off at every ground in the country

I think the increases are very reasonable considering the money invested and players brought in. But the reaction on here by some doesnt surprise me.

Prophet of Doom said:
Please tell me another club that charges less than £95 for a kids season ticket.

Please tell me another club that allows kids to pay £95 and sit in the best seats in the stadium.

I dont know what Blackburn charge, but I know that you pay about the same for a season ticket at Leeds what you pay City.

People need to think about what they want. I take it the people moaning dont go to away games and see us getting ripped off at every ground in the country

I think the increases are very reasonable considering the money invested and players brought in. But the reaction on here by some doesnt surprise me.

have you read any of this thread? Christ.

Most people are more pissed off with having to move!

pbibs said:
Ric said:
The club argued that our season tickets are still amongst the most competitively priced in the league, and pointed to the introduction of the £250 tickets and keeping the £95 kid's season tickets (albeit only in the North Stand from now on). They said that they can't give tickets away for next to nothing as that's not hwo business works, and UEFA's revenue/turnover plans will come into effect before long, but then strangely insisted that this wasn't a factor in the increase.

There was a cross section of fans there tonight, representing the OSC, CSA, various websites/blogs, and the disabled supporters, and the consensus was that the cons far outweigh the pros in this new structuring.

Where abouts are the £250 tickets and when can i get three?

the back of level 3 where the players look like dots or the front row of level 1 where you get pissed through when it rains?

Prophet of Doom said:

The reaction is not about the increase. It's about the forcing people to move which will result in them paying £100 minimum more.

we might be reading this wrong, here goes

if you are in the north stand you may keep your seat providing you still meet the correct crieteria for consesions, no increase untill season 11/12 , if you wish to relocate to the north stand to take advantage of the price freez you may do so ''if again you meet the correct crietria for consesions'', any other seats within the other 3 stands will be subject to a 6% increase so a childs seat will increase from £95 to £102 etc etc. if thats the deal its not bad

I'm sure someone from the club will be monitoring this thread. Can you please pass on this message to the person(s) who came up with this scheme. "You are a fuckwit". That is all.

marco said:

if you are in the north stand you may keep your seat providing you still meet the correct crieteria for consesions, no increase untill season 11/12 , if you wish to relocate to the north stand to take advantage of the price freez you may do so ''if again you meet the correct crietria for consesions'', any other seats within the other 3 stands will be subject to a 6% increase so a childs seat will increase from £95 to £102 etc etc. if thats the deal its not bad
No, junior tickets everywhere in the ground bar the North stand is going up to £190.

marco said:

and people in great seats with their friends in East/West Level 2 will have to move to worse seats or pay a lot more.

marco said:

What happens if you are in the North stand but dont meet criteria. In that case you are not faced with an annual 6% rise but more like an additional 40% rise which does not seem well thought out at all

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.