6% increase

pbibs said:
Ric said:
The club argued that our season tickets are still amongst the most competitively priced in the league, and pointed to the introduction of the £250 tickets and keeping the £95 kid's season tickets (albeit only in the North Stand from now on). They said that they can't give tickets away for next to nothing as that's not hwo business works, and UEFA's revenue/turnover plans will come into effect before long, but then strangely insisted that this wasn't a factor in the increase.

There was a cross section of fans there tonight, representing the OSC, CSA, various websites/blogs, and the disabled supporters, and the consensus was that the cons far outweigh the pros in this new structuring.

Where abouts are the £250 tickets and when can i get three?

Pm mancini_messiah he has a bundle on offer.

He only accepts bank payments first though...

marco said:
we might be reading this wrong, here goes

if you are in the north stand you may keep your seat providing you still meet the correct crieteria for consesions, no increase untill season 11/12 , if you wish to relocate to the north stand to take advantage of the price freez you may do so ''if again you meet the correct crietria for consesions'', any other seats within the other 3 stands will be subject to a 6% increase so a childs seat will increase from £95 to £102 etc etc. if thats the deal its not bad

Basically, unless you have a kid under 16 or enough money to have a fancy meal before and after the game you will get shafted.

chesterguy said:
marco said:

if you are in the north stand you may keep your seat providing you still meet the correct crieteria for consesions, no increase untill season 11/12 , if you wish to relocate to the north stand to take advantage of the price freez you may do so ''if again you meet the correct crietria for consesions'', any other seats within the other 3 stands will be subject to a 6% increase so a childs seat will increase from £95 to £102 etc etc. if thats the deal its not bad

What happens if you are in the North stand but dont meet criteria. In that case you are not faced with an annual 6% rise but more like an additional 40% rise which does not seem well thought out at all

Aka, me.

Immaculate Pasta said:
marco said:

Basically, unless you have a kid under 16 or enough money to have a fancy meal before and after the game you will get shafted.
Or go with a kid under 16 and don't want to move to the library.

feedthegoat said:
I'm sure someone from the club will be monitoring this thread. Can you please pass on this message to the person(s) who came up with this scheme. "You are a fuckwit". That is all.
Yeah but they'll get a big bonus for making the fans unhappy and making our owner 0.0001% richer so he wouldn't mind being called a fuckwit.

MCFC-alan88 said:
chesterguy said:
What happens if you are in the North stand but dont meet criteria. In that case you are not faced with an annual 6% rise but more like an additional 40% rise which does not seem well thought out at all

Aka, me.

and me and my mrs

and to top it off you will be forced to move away from friends and people you have sat with for years

Halfpenny said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Or go with a kid under 16 and don't want to move to the library.

Can't beleive i missed that out as that is my situation.

blueshortshorts said:
If that's true it's a complete bollock dropped by the club.

i sit in the N/S with my kids, so I guess I'm alright, but what makes the atmosphere is the variety of people in there. We've got a younger lad with his mate who sit in front, an old fellah to the right, who is always dead nice to the kids.

When I was younger, pre-kippax, my dad sat me in the north Stand amongst the old blokes and cigar smoke, and that is what got me into the idea of going to the match. If you sanitise it and make one whole stand parents and kids, it will be completely devoid of any real atmosphere.

I think I'd pay the extra, and move me and the kids into a more "mixed" part of the ground.

exactly, one of my oldest and best all time memories as a kid was sitting in the old platt lane with the wooden benches....and two old blokes in front of me going for it hammer and tooth with the away fans....walking sticks and dentures everywhere

that memory will stick with me forever

chesterguy said:
marco said:

but thats the same as turning say 21,i paid 530 for my adult my boy paid 95, the day he becomes a grown up i'm shafted because i havent got a grand

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.