6% increase

Corky said:
Blackburn are £69 to £95 for kids, £95 for best seats.

I wouldn't watch Blackburn if the season ticket price was a tenth of that, though. It's like asking whether you'd rather sit on a throne for £500 or a bucket of shit for a tenner.

marco said:
chesterguy said:
What happens if you are in the North stand but dont meet criteria. In that case you are not faced with an annual 6% rise but more like an additional 40% rise which does not seem well thought out at all

but thats the same as turning say 21,i paid 530 for my adult my boy paid 95, the day he becomes a grown up i'm shafted because i havent got a grand

No it isnt the club gave me the choice of where I sat when we moved from Maine Road. I wanted to sit in a similar place to where I did at Maine Road. I paid the adult price at both venues and was advised by the club what I needed to pay.

Now through no fault of mine they have decided to move my seat and are now forcing me to pay extra for the privilege. You chose to pay £530 for your seat I chose to pay £360 for mine I am being forced to now pay more

marco said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
Shouldn't he be paying for his own season ticket at 21?

-- Wed Apr 21, 2010 11:17 pm --

Shouldn't he be paying for his own season ticket at 21?

juniors,then 18-21,adults,oap

You said the day he becomes a grown up you will be shafted as you don't have a grand, why would you be paying for your son at 21-22? Surely he should be paying for his own by then so you won't get shafted?

Well, if the cost I've worked out is right. e.g. Moving to a different stand, 6% increase and going to adult, I won't be able to afford a ST next year. Great.

Gutted.....as an east stand lower with my son we have to fork out another 100 pound for him so we can stay in the same seats is bang out of order.

One of the main reasons we didnt go in the family stand in the 1st place is because if for some reason my lad can't make the game on an evening because of school the next day, we would fall foul of the family stand rule and have to move elsewhere in the ground because we wouldnt have a kid with us.

Not happy

Well i can accept a price rise
but charging kids more to stay in the ss is stupid
that means me my 21 yr old and daughter 17 and 13 yr old have to move out of 111 and sit in the north stand .. and i mean sit ffs

MCFC-alan88 said:
Well, if the cost I've worked out is right. e.g. Moving to a different stand, 6% increase and going to adult, I won't be able to afford a ST next year. Great.

My 13 year old cousin who i bring might not be going at all next season........

Let's assume the North Stand sells out to season ticket holders as it becomes the only affordable part of the ground to take kids.

In all other parts of the ground we will be charging kids £195 for 19 home league games - over £10 per game. This means the matchday price for an individual kids ticket has to now become something like £15.

We haven't been able to fill the ground this season with kids paying a fiver, ffs!!

Immaculate Pasta said:
MCFC-alan88 said:

My 13 year old cousin who i bring might not be going at all next season........

Well thought out this one...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.