6% increase

chesterguy said:
What I cant fathom is where are those of us in the North stand who dont meet criteria going to sit.

The logistics of this are going to be a nightmare and to force a 6% rise plus a revised seta charge all in the same year is crass especially when we all know how rich are owners are and they know what a state the economy is in why didnt someone at least phase in the changes over a 2 year plan

well, providing we keep the level of attendance for next season,i think we even may sell out every game if we make the top 4,it looks like the deal for you is level 3 east stand. '''not good'''

MCFC-alan88 said:
chesterguy said:
What I cant fathom is where are those of us in the North stand who dont meet criteria going to sit.

The logistics of this are going to be a nightmare and to force a 6% rise plus a revised seta charge all in the same year is crass especially when we all know how rich are owners are and they know what a state the economy is in why didnt someone at least phase in the changes over a 2 year plan

I think they essentially want us to swap. They must think there's enough families around the stadium that it's viable, move them to the north and fuck those of us that are already in there.
But where do we go when our kids reach 16 ??
so me n son daughter move to the north stand with youngest son.. aaargg even saying it in print is annoying me
he hits 16 .. then what we all move where ???

Corky said:
chesterguy said:

3rd tier has spare seats, mainly cus not many people like it there and it costs more. Hence it won't be popular.

Well if thats the case I wont renew. I go with friends and if trying to get us all together in the same area in a place we can agree on cant be done then I wont renew. I have been a season ticket holder for so many years and to do this just when we are on the evrge of being a great club is completely demoralising

Why has there not been the slightest whisper or consultation about this until tonight? Then why choose to announce it in advance to a few people at some function?

Surely they knew these people were going to come on here and pass on what they've heard, and unless they're total fuckwits they should know that much of it would be very unpopular.

Which imbeciles are running our club? They have lost a million PR points tonight.

As I said before, just got back from the meeting.

All the information about next seasons season tickets will be on the OS from tomorrow morning.

wrote it down as fast as I could at the meeting. Trying to put it in some order. Please bear with me.

Main points.

PACKS WILL BE SENT TO EVERY SUPPORTER EXPLANING ABOUT NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKETS.(prices, relocations, etc, etc)

THERE WILL BE A 6% INCREASE ACROSS THE BOARD.

THAT WILL INCREASE TO 10% AFTER THE 1ST OF JULY IF YOU HAVEN'T RENEWED YOUR SEASON TICKET BY THEN.

A £250 'VALUE SEASON CARD' WILL BE INTORDUCED FOR NEXT SEASON. IT WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. THE CLUB WILL DECIDE WHERE YOU WILL SIT. IT IS ONLY VALID FOR ONE SEASON. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-APPLY AGAIN THE FOLLOWING SEASON WITH NO GUARANTEE OF GETTING THE SAME SEAT. QUANTATIES ARE LIMITED. THAT FIGURE HASN'T BEEN DECIDED ON YET. (it works out at £13 per match or a £30% reduction)

THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH STAND WILL BE MADE A FAMILY STAND.

ADULT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO CURRENTLY SIT IN THE LOWER TIER OF THE NORTH STAND WITHOUT A JUNIOR UNDER THE AGE OF 16 'WILL' HAVE TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER SECTION OF THE STADIUM NEXT SEASON.

THE MIDDLE SECTIONS OF THE WEST AND EAST STANDS WILL REBRANDED IN SEASON 2011-12 AND WILL OFFER A BETTER MATCH DAY EXPERIANCE. OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL AFFECT SEASON TICKET PRICES IN THOSE AREAS FOR THE 2011-12 SEASON.

SORRY FOR SHOUTING. There are numerous other things I wrote down, but those arE the main points that people will no doubt discuss.

Pretty ashamed of the club tbh. I was going to re new next year regardless of a 6 percent increase.
How can they justify doing this though.Generations of fans will be affected by this, its disgusting. Coms is just starting to feel like home and they want to destroy it.

They can get fucked ill keep the money and watch them in Malaysia.

chesterguy said:
Corky said:
3rd tier has spare seats, mainly cus not many people like it there and it costs more. Hence it won't be popular.

Well if thats the case I wont renew. I go with friends and if trying to get us all together in the same area in a place we can agree on cant be done then I wont renew. I have been a season ticket holder for so many years and to do this just when we are on the evrge of being a great club is completely demoralising

I will probably pay double for the South Stand for jnrs rather than move to the North, as eviction from North would happen all too soon and 3rd Tier would be the expensive hostel option. Plus I want to stay were I have been for the last 7 years.

marco said:
chesterguy said:
What happens if you are in the North stand but dont meet criteria. In that case you are not faced with an annual 6% rise but more like an additional 40% rise which does not seem well thought out at all

but thats the same as turning say 21,i paid 530 for my adult my boy paid 95, the day he becomes a grown up i'm shafted because i havent got a grand

Surely the day he becomes a grown up he will pay for himself. If u pay the first hundred hes only gotta find 20 quid a tkt. If he gives up his 20 cigs a day, reigns back on the iphone downloads and conforms to the allotted number of alcohol units per day then Im sure its acheivable ;-)

here's a situation;

mummy/daddy used to go to football but then started a family so had to stay at home to mind kids, £95 ST is introduced so mummy/daddy can bring kid with them to the match due to the low cost, £95 increases to £190 and mummy/daddy can't afford it anymore so doesn't renew either ST as they have to stay at home with kids.

this really might come back to bite the club on the arse.

Regular Joe said:
Why has there not been the slightest whisper or consultation about this until tonight? Then why choose to announce it in advance to a few people at some function?

Surely they knew these people were going to come on here and pass on what they've heard, and unless they're total fuckwits they should know that much of it would be very unpopular.

Which imbeciles are running our club? They have lost a million PR points tonight.

Thats the point, tell a few and let them do the dirty work. By the time City let us know, well, we will already know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.