6% increase

PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
marco said:
we might be reading this wrong, here goes

if you are in the north stand you may keep your seat providing you still meet the correct crieteria for consesions, no increase untill season 11/12 , if you wish to relocate to the north stand to take advantage of the price freez you may do so ''if again you meet the correct crietria for consesions'', any other seats within the other 3 stands will be subject to a 6% increase so a childs seat will increase from £95 to £102 etc etc. if thats the deal its not bad
and people in great seats with their friends in East/West Level 2 will have to move to worse seats or pay a lot more.

Yep - this is me. Can't remember the cost for me exactly for this season, but it was about £560 + £95 + £95. Based on the info posted next season will be around £590 + £190 + £190. An extra £220 to find - and then justify it to the wife.

if it was missed.

As I said before, just got back from the meeting.

All the information about next seasons season tickets will be on the OS from tomorrow morning.

I wrote it down as fast as I could at the meeting. Trying to put it in some order. Please bear with me.

Main points.

PACKS WILL BE SENT TO EVERY SUPPORTER EXPLANING ABOUT NEXT SEASONS SEASON TICKETS.(prices, relocations, etc, etc)

THERE WILL BE A 6% INCREASE ACROSS THE BOARD.

THAT WILL INCREASE TO 10% AFTER THE 1ST OF JULY IF YOU HAVEN'T RENEWED YOUR SEASON TICKET BY THEN.

A £250 'VALUE SEASON CARD' WILL BE INTORDUCED FOR NEXT SEASON. IT WILL BE ON A FIRST COME FIRST SERVED BASIS. THE CLUB WILL DECIDE WHERE YOU WILL SIT. IT IS ONLY VALID FOR ONE SEASON. YOU WILL HAVE TO RE-APPLY AGAIN THE FOLLOWING SEASON WITH NO GUARANTEE OF GETTING THE SAME SEAT. QUANTATIES ARE LIMITED. THAT FIGURE HASN'T BEEN DECIDED ON YET. (it works out at £13 per match or a £30% reduction)

THE WHOLE OF THE NORTH STAND WILL BE MADE A FAMILY STAND.

ADULT SEASON TICKET HOLDERS WHO CURRENTLY SIT IN THE NORTH STAND LOWER TIER WITHOUT A JUNIOR UNDER THE AGE OF 16 'WILL' HAVE TO RELOCATE TO ANOTHER SECTION OF THE STADIUM NEXT SEASON.

THE MIDLE SECTIONS OF THE WEST AND EAST STANDS WILL REBRANDED IN SEASON 2011-12 AND WILL OFFER A BETTER MATCH DAY EXPERIANCE. OBVIOUSLY THIS WILL AFFECT SEASON TICKET PRICES IN THOSE AREAS FOR THE 2011-12 SEASON.

SORRY FOR SHOUTING. There are numerous other things I wrote down, but those are the main points that people will no doubt discuss.

£250 on a first come first serve basis isn't a bad idea but surely it's a knocking bet that you'll end up in the 3rd tier?

What about if two adults say a 50 year old dad and his 20 year old son sat together in the north stand, under these Gestapo like rules they will have to relocate. What happens if the club can't relocate them together and one sits in the Colin Bell 3rd tier and one sits in the East Stand 3rd tier.

They are basically splitting up a family.

It fuckin stinks city, only this club could fuck something like this up.

So the club are forcing those of us in the North Stand to move to an area of the ground we dont want to go because if we had wanted to go there we would have chosen the place when we moved from Maine Road.

They then want us to pay whatever the extra cost is for that seat plus 6% and they think that people will be happy with this and accept it!!!!!

Well if so so much for the bullshit about being a club that listens and whats to take along the supporters. So much for the bullshit about being an examplar in the football world.

Its down to greed and stuff the consequences to all of those that have been supporting the club for the past 47 years

It stinks and whoever came up with this unneccesary scheme should hang there head in shame. Why dont they just charge the North stand the same as those in other parts of the crowd. Its not necessarily the cost I have the problem with (those thats bad enoough) its moving that has really got me cross and upset

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.