6% increase

jrb - taken aback to such an extent that they will change their minds ?
do you think they have a plan b?

pbibs said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Since you have the answers ... where do the familys go after 16 ??

to non existant seats in where ?? thats the issue

Do you really think we are going to start a new trend of evicting fans when they get to sixteen. Are you for real or just another reactionary fool. Please reply. DO YOU REALLY THINK WE WILL EVICT FANS AT SIXTEEN? LOL

SIMPLE question ..
if the s/t are at capacity
and the 16 yr and family in the north stand ..yeah ?
then have to vacate there seats ? where do they go if there are no seats avail ?

Everyone is in shock because lets be honest we were expecting a season ticket for £100 with a free pint thrown in. The club never gave any indication of this though (did they?).

I can live with it though if they have worked out their strategy and can fill the ground for most matches. A hundred million quid on new players in the summer as well might just ease the pain of this financial hardship.

I can live with a 6% increase in cost but not happy at the propect of having to move to East/West stands and probably ending up in 3rd tier.
One of the people I go with can't walk that far and the other one won't be able to see. Great.

scottyboi said:
pbibs said:
I already have a paper round. I can pay for myself thanks.

I hope the ghost of gary glitters molesters your arsehole every time you close your eyes.

Hope ur nowhere near the family stand

felixbg said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
How old is your sister and cousin in the north stand level 2?

11 & 14, so they are fine for a few years.

tbh i dont get the fuss. this is how it was at maine road, and for the first few years at coms.

north stand was for juniors (just like platt lane was). my dad used to have to pay £300+ for my season ticket in the kippax when i was a teenager, but would have paid much less had i been in platt lane. this carried on to coms, however in 03/04 we moved to the north stand and got the cheaper price. remember him buzzing that hed saved hundreds on season tickets that year. iirc it took a few years to get relocated to north stand because there was so much demand for the cheaper kids prices (it was only upper at that time).

the problem is that we have had it too good for the last few seasons. £95 for kids anywhere in the ground is ridiculous.

The fuss for the majority of people is forcing people to move out of the north stand and forcing them to pay a 30%ish hike to sit elsewhere. You could have great seats in the north stand and pay 30% extra to sit in the 3rd tier.

We had jnr sections North and Platt Lane at Maine Road.

Therefore North and South at CoMS should stay the same price for jnrs like it has been since 2003. Fair enough more for level 2, down the sides etc, but South and North are the same seats in quality so should be priced the same.

Corky said:
We had jnr sections North and Platt Lane at Maine Road.

Therefore North and South at CoMS should stay the same price for jnrs like it has been since 2003. Fair enough more for level 2, down the sides etc, but South and North are the same seats in quality so should be priced the same.

Agreed maybe a simple way out city

if the away fans get put in the third tier those in north who have to relocate can move into the south and pay the same price, get the same view, etc.

hey presto. jobs a guddun.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.