6% increase

Immaculate Pasta said:
pbibs said:
So you do think the club will evict them then. Are you serious? Is that what you are saying?

What about future generations of city fans then?

But what about the future supporters of any successful club. If (hopefully) in the future we are at full capacity then we will have a waiting list for season tickets, be it for adults or juniors. I am unsure of the point you are making. Unless you want to cull the older fans and get the kids in.,

Robbo said:
jrb - taken aback to such an extent that they will change their minds ?
do you think they have a plan b?

TBH no. There were counter arguments from the club. However, you never know.

mcfcliam said:
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
Are you seriously saying existing s/t holders who reach 16 and there family go on waiting list to get there s/t back ???

l

I don't think he's worth replying to mate.

He is chatting total shite.

Liam shut up with ur diatribe unless u want to discuss specific points.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:30 am --<br /><br />
BLUEMOONBAZ said:
mcfcliam said:
I don't think he's worth replying to mate.

He is chatting total shite.

i concour

Concur mate.

My initial reaction is that I can live with a 6% rise in ticket prices. At worst this is something like a £40 rise on the most expensive season ticket.

The problem is that if you’re buying season tickets for the family, then you will feel it more.

But I suppose at some point we had to expect the club to get back some of the money it has spent just my opinion......

What I think stinks is the way the club are going to force people to move seats.

Many people on this thread have used the phrase "prawn Sandwich brigade". The club has to realise that lots of us are worried about our future as fans. there is a genuine fear amongst some of us that the very people who have supported the club through all the shit of the last 30 years, The real working class average Joe , will be pushed out to make way for the corporate with massive wallets.

So when a bold move is made by the club that directly effects fans, the fear is going to turn into anger because we DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LISTENED TO!

We wanted a kippax - they gave us a family stand
We wanted better food - they put fucking sultanas in the balti
we wanted KAKA - we got RSC (tongue in cheek before anybody moans)

Seriously if the club do read this thread, please understand that WE are the fans who stuck by the club when we were playing the likes of YORK away. OUR support got the club back to where it should be. We appreciate the investment, We are thankful for our solid financial situation but please please remember that City’s history is its supporters. We are not here for the glory (although a bit would be nice) we are here because we love our club and we are proud of our club. If you push the loyal fan away then your destroy everything city has stood for

FC City of Mancehster anyone ;)

Recon i can afford the 6% increase(what are student loans for?), but the musical chairs is a piss take although it does not effect me.

100%manc said:
My initial reaction is that I can live with a 6% rise in ticket prices. At worst this is something like a £40 rise on the most expensive season ticket.

The problem is that if you’re buying season tickets for the family, then you will feel it more.

But I suppose at some point we had to expect the club to get back some of the money it has spent just my opinion......

What I think stinks is the way the club are going to force people to move seats.

Many people on this thread have used the phrase "prawn Sandwich brigade". The club has to realise that lots of us are worried about our future as fans. there is a genuine fear amongst some of us that the very people who have supported the club through all the shit of the last 30 years, The real working class average Joe , will be pushed out to make way for the corporate with massive wallets.

So when a bold move is made by the club that directly effects fans, the fear is going to turn into anger because we DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LISTENED TO!

We wanted a kippax - they gave us a family stand
We wanted better food - they put fucking sultanas in the balti
we wanted KAKA - we got RSC (tongue in cheek before anybody moans)

Seriously if the club do read this thread, please understand that WE are the fans who stuck by the club when we were playing the likes of YORK away. OUR support got the club back to where it should be. We appreciate the investment, We are thankful for our solid financial situation but please please remember that City’s history is its supporters. We are not here for the glory (although a bit would be nice) we are here because we love our club and we are proud of our club. If you push the loyal fan away then your destroy everything city has stood for

for me, this is the most dissapointing thing. we all wanted an 'end' or something.<br /><br />-- Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:35 am --<br /><br />
cant spell-dont care said:
FC City of Mancehster anyone ;)

Recon i can afford the 6% increase(what are student loans for?), but the musical chairs is a piss take although it does not effect me.

can i be manager?

As I'm already in NS level1 with my 11yr old son it works out fine for me, but I still think its out of order to move those already there, they should be allowed to stay and have the family restrictions on new applicants.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.