6% increase

I only came on quickly to browse before going bed, but after seeing this thread i have to sign in and post,

I'm in block 122, i don't mind paying an extra £30-50 for my seasonticket this season, it's understandable with the way the club is changing and the developments on and off the pitch.

After reading every page in this thread, some people are getting treated like shit with this new system, city have dropped a bollock here, just as things start to get all exciting and were looking forward to next season, some people are now let down and now worried if their actually gonna be there next season, city have truely fucked this up big time.

I know someone who sits in north stand level 2 and has done since moving to CoMS, he will now have to move because he doesn't 'fit in', that in itself is a disgrace, i really don't know how the club can do this.

put it this way, loyal fans will be driven away and the prawn sandwich brigade will invade, it wouldn't suprise me to see at least 1,000 people not renew and then the club will wonder where it all went wrong.

just what the fucking hell are you playing at city?

It's just an absolute mess.

pjtiler said:
evicted level 133
are we letting them get away with this ?????
have you been evicted or are you being a drama queen. You can always wear a gold and yellow.

Hammond said:
i dont see what we can do

Black and white scaves with the slogan

BLACK AND WHITE NORTHSTANDERS THINK THIS IDEAS SHITE ;-)

Freestyler said:
I only came on quickly to browse before going bed, but after seeing this thread i have to sign in and post,

I'm in block 122, i don't mind paying an extra £30-50 for my seasonticket this season, it's understandable with the way the club is changing and the developments on and off the pitch.

After reading every page in this thread, some people are getting treated like shit with this new system, city have dropped a bollock here, just as things start to get all exciting and were looking forward to next season, some people are now let down and now worried if their actually gonna be there next season, city have truely fucked this up big time.

I know someone who sits in north stand level 2 and has done since moving to CoMS, he will now have to move because he doesn't 'fit in', that in itself is a disgrace, i really don't know how the club can do this.

put it this way, loyal fans will be driven away and the prawn sandwich brigade will invade, it wouldn't suprise me to see at least 1,000 people not renew and then the club will wonder where it all went wrong.

just what the fucking hell are you playing at city?

It's just an absolute mess.

So, just a hypothetical here. If or when we expand the stadium and there is some disruption, or heaven forbid they built a new stadium and everybodyhad to move. What then. More gnashing of teeth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.