6% increase

100%manc said:
My initial reaction is that I can live with a 6% rise in ticket prices. At worst this is something like a £40 rise on the most expensive season ticket.

The problem is that if you’re buying season tickets for the family, then you will feel it more.

But I suppose at some point we had to expect the club to get back some of the money it has spent just my opinion......

What I think stinks is the way the club are going to force people to move seats.

Many people on this thread have used the phrase "prawn Sandwich brigade". The club has to realise that lots of us are worried about our future as fans. there is a genuine fear amongst some of us that the very people who have supported the club through all the shit of the last 30 years, The real working class average Joe , will be pushed out to make way for the corporate with massive wallets.

So when a bold move is made by the club that directly effects fans, the fear is going to turn into anger because we DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LISTENED TO!

We wanted a kippax - they gave us a family stand
We wanted better food - they put fucking sultanas in the balti
we wanted KAKA - we got RSC (tongue in cheek before anybody moans)

Seriously if the club do read this thread, please understand that WE are the fans who stuck by the club when we were playing the likes of YORK away. OUR support got the club back to where it should be. We appreciate the investment, We are thankful for our solid financial situation but please please remember that City’s history is its supporters. We are not here for the glory (although a bit would be nice) we are here because we love our club and we are proud of our club. If you push the loyal fan away then your destroy everything city has stood for

hit the nail on the head, we don't want freebies or £5 tickets, we just want to be heard and looked after properly and not taken the piss out of.

TICKET PRICES 2010/11

FA Premier League prices 2010-2011
Category A*
Area Adult
Member Adult
General Sale Junior/Senior
Member Junior/Senior
General sale
East Upper £55 £60 £23 £25.50
East Lower Family Centre £40 £45 £15 £17.50
West Lower £55 £60 N/A N/A
West Upper £68 £73 N/A N/A
Matthew Harding Upper £54 £59 N/A N/A
Matthew Harding Lower £51 £56 N/A N/A
Shed Upper £54 £59 N/A N/A
Shed Lower £51 £56 N/A N/A
Shed Lower Away Visitors N/A £51 N/A £23
Shed Upper Away Visitors N/A £54 N/A £23
Restricted View £45 East Upper and £23 Matthew Harding Lower

Category B**
Area Adult
Member Adult
General Sale Junior/Senior
Member Junior/Senior
General sale
East Upper £50 £55 £23 £25.50
East Lower Family Centre £35 £40 £15 £17.50
West Lower £50 £55 N/A N/A
West Upper £63 £68 N/A N/A
Matthew Harding Upper £49 £54 N/A N/A
Matthew Harding Lower £46 £51 N/A N/A
Shed Upper £49 £54 N/A N/A
Shed Lower £46 £51 N/A N/A
Shed Lower Away Visitors N/A £46 N/A £23
Shed Upper Away Visitors N/A £49 N/A £23
Restricted View £45 East Upper and £23 Matthew Harding Lower

* Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester City, Manchester United, Tottenham and West Ham United
**All remaining matches

seems an odd one to me. you'd have thought it was easy enough to research opinion prior to making these plans. and surely you'd be able to do it in a more scientific way than reading posts on a forum.

hmmmm

I'm completely baffled by the increase in the corporate numbers on Level 2, they can't fill the existing corporate blocks in those areas.

I suspect someone has been studying the Emirates where their 2nd tier is the most expensive part of the stadium, up to £90+ per match I believe. Our commercial dept has clearly failed to understand that Manchester is not as wealthy as London.

felixbg said:
cant spell-dont care said:
FC City of Mancehster anyone ;)

Recon i can afford the 6% increase(what are student loans for?), but the musical chairs is a piss take although it does not effect me.

can i be manager?

If I can be captin, although after five aside today maybe that isnt the best idea hahaa

100%manc said:
My initial reaction is that I can live with a 6% rise in ticket prices. At worst this is something like a £40 rise on the most expensive season ticket.

The problem is that if you’re buying season tickets for the family, then you will feel it more.

But I suppose at some point we had to expect the club to get back some of the money it has spent just my opinion......

What I think stinks is the way the club are going to force people to move seats.

Many people on this thread have used the phrase "prawn Sandwich brigade". The club has to realise that lots of us are worried about our future as fans. there is a genuine fear amongst some of us that the very people who have supported the club through all the shit of the last 30 years, The real working class average Joe , will be pushed out to make way for the corporate with massive wallets.

So when a bold move is made by the club that directly effects fans, the fear is going to turn into anger because we DONT FEEL LIKE WE WERE LISTENED TO!

We wanted a kippax - they gave us a family stand
We wanted better food - they put fucking sultanas in the balti
we wanted KAKA - we got RSC (tongue in cheek before anybody moans)

Seriously if the club do read this thread, please understand that WE are the fans who stuck by the club when we were playing the likes of YORK away. OUR support got the club back to where it should be. We appreciate the investment, We are thankful for our solid financial situation but please please remember that City’s history is its supporters. We are not here for the glory (although a bit would be nice) we are here because we love our club and we are proud of our club. If you push the loyal fan away then your destroy everything city has stood for

100% this . you hit the nail on the head there fella

Login Register help Text Size

HomeMembership BenefitsJoin/RenewTicketsPlatinumSpecial OffersHelp/FAQsNewsArsenal.comOnline ShoppingEmirates StadiumHospitalityMeetings & EventsJunior GunnersArsenal TV OnlineArsenal MobileContact UsSitemap Ticket Information
Not sure how to purchase a ticket? If you are a current Arsenal member please select the game you want to purchase for from the list below. Non members, please view our membership overview to find your best way of securing tickets.
Arsenal vs Manchester City

Barclays Premier League

Saturday, April 24, 2010, 17:30
= Sold Out

Blackburn Rovers vs Arsenal

Barclays Premier League

Monday, May 3, 2010, 17:00
= Buy Now

Arsenal vs Fulham

Barclays Premier League

Sunday, May 9, 2010, 16:00
= Sold Out

Arsenal vs Leeds Carnegie

Women's Premier League

Wednesday, May 12, 2010, 19:00
= Buy Now

Key
= Platinum / Gold Members = Gold Members = Silver Members = Red Members = Existing Travel Club members = Arsenal Ticket Exchange = General Sale (no membership required) = Ticket information = Matchday Hospitality available = Travel information
Online Supporters Centre
Ticket related queries and issues
The Arsenal Ticket Exchange
Buy and sell home match tickets
Away and European Matches
Match Ticket Application Forms
Arsenal Fixture Alerts
Get to... Emirates Stadium
Get detailed travel directions

Emirates Stadium Seating Plan
Find out where you will be sitting
Contact the Box Office
Contact info and opening hours
Ticket Booking Confirmation
Ticket Purchasing Methods
Terms and Conditions
Home and Away T&Cs
Disabled/visually impaired fans
Ticket Information + booking forms
Booking Fees for Season 2009/2010: Online Booking Fee £1.65
Telephone Booking Fee £1.85
Family Enclosure Telephone Booking Fee £1
Postal Booking Fee £1.50

General Sale Booking Fees
Online Booking Fee £2.10
Telephone Booking Fee £2.30
Postage Fee £2.20

Ticket Prices VAT from 15% to 17.5%
The prices below reflect the new VAT rate from 15% to 17.5% as of Friday 1st January 2010.

Match Day ticket prices FROM JANUARY 1 2010 Emirates Upper/Lower Tier Category A Category B
Centre Upper £94 £66
Centre Upper Back £71 £50
Next to Centre Upper £71 £50
Next to Centre Upper Back £62 £44
Wing Upper £62 £44
Wing Upper Back £56 £39
Corner Upper £62 £44
Goal Upper £67 £47
Goal Upper Back £56 £39

Centre Lower £53 £36
Wing Lower £48 £33
Corner Lower £48 £33
Goal Lower £48 £33

Family Enclosure
Adults - Lower Tier £48 £35
Adults - Upper Tier £62 £44
Senior Citizen/Cannon Club - Lower Tier £20.50 £14.50
Senior Citizen/Cannon Club - Upper Tier £26.50 £19.50
Junior Gunners - Lower Tier £18.50 £13.50
Junior Gunners - Upper Tier £24.50 £17.50

Print this page
Email to a friend MembershipTickets
MembershipMembership BenefitsJoin/RenewPlatinumSpecial OffersHelp/FAQsNews
Bookmark with…
Delicious Digg Facebook Reddit StumbleUpon © Arsenal Broadband Limited 2010 - Terms of Use & Privacy Policy - Website accessibility statement - Site powered by NTT Europe Online | Rippleffect

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.